- Company Name: Accuphase Laboratory
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Yokohama
- Street: 2-14-10 Shinishikawa Aoba
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 225-8508
- Phone: +81-45-901-2771
- Website: http://www.accuphase.com
- Listed: 07/25/2013 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Accuphase Laboratories, Inc. is a Japanese high-end audio equipment manufacturer founded by former Kenwood engineer Jiro Kasuga in late 1972.
Accuphase products are well regarded by high-end audio enthusiasts, but the brand is uncommon in the USA. Accuphase products are readily identified by their large Champagne-colored faceplates and large dual analog power meters – which are similar to the respected McIntosh Laboratory brand (McIntosh is famous for its unique faceplates, which are made of silk-screened glass and use large blue analog power meters).
Music is an oasis that refreshes us in our journey of life.
Music can be soothing, exciting, exhilarating. It can move our hearts and enrich our lives, which is the goal we at Accuphase seek through audio technology.
This was the idea behind the slogan “Enrich Life through Technology” which originally brought together the group of very highly skilled audio experts who conceived and today produce the successful Accuphase line of audio equipment. It is the guiding principle behind all Accuphase components whose high grade can be considered extravagant. Just as there are exquisite musical instruments that are especially highly prized, we believe that the same applies to audio components. This belief forms the basis of our design concept. It is the reason why we strive to build extra value into each of our units so that they will display fully the merits of hand construction.
The name ACCUPHASE was adapted by taking the prefix ACCU from the word “accurate”, and combining it with PHASE which is a most important factor in audio technology. We feel it is a very fitting brand name to describe our products that fully portray this and other important characteristics, which penetrate the innermost depth of audio technology. Our endless pursuit of quality requires a very high degree of processing which persuades us to avoid the use of mass production systems. Consequently, production volume is limited and Accuphase products are available only at a restricted number of specialized stores.
Accuphase equipment is not subject to the whims of market fashion since they are made, above all, to achieve true high fidelity sound reproduction. This is the foremost reason why our products have enjoyed long-run production.
By combining dedicated research with creative thinking, the Accuphase engineering department has developed numerous proprietary technologies. Some of these are explained here.
- MDSD (Multiple Double Speed DSD)
MDSD is a new technology for further reducing noise during playback of Super Audio CD (SA-CD) sources.
- AAVA (Accuphase Analog Vari-gain Amplifier)
Revolutionary preamplifier topology that eliminates conventional volume controls from the signal path.
- DS-DC (Direct Synthesis-double Cancellation)
Software-based demodulation used for FM reception.
- MCS (Multiple Circuit Summing-up)
Drastic improvement of S/N ratio through parallel connection of amplification circuits.
- MDS (Multiple Delta Sigma)
Innovative D/A converter technology resulting in significantly improved THD and S/N performance.
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing of Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics - Shinkowa Pharmaceutical (18 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (7 views)
- Japan's No. 1 Socks Brand - Tabio (7 views)
- Japan's leading housing company - PanaHome Corporation (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (6 views)