- Company Name: Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Bunkyo
- Street: 2-27-17, Hongo
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 113-0033
- Phone: 81-3-3816-6911
- Website: http://www.acoma.com/en/
- Listed: 03/01/2014 11:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1921, Acoma Co., Ltd is a manufacturer of medical devices. The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of ventilators, electrosurgical units, suction units and ultrasonic nebulizers and, in particular, has earned the trust of users as the top market share holder among Japanese manufacturers in the field of anesthesia apparatus.
We offer vital life-support devices for the medical front line.
Since its founding in 1921, ACOMA has been continuously and exclusively devoted to the marketing of medical devices.
In the medical device industry, in which overseas products overwhelm domestic Japanese production, we continuously develop our own devices that feature state-of-the-art technologies, including the first aneroid blood pressure gauge in Japan and the “Anespirator,” a unique ventilator-integrating anesthesia apparatus.
The tradition of all of our products proudly reflects the high quality of the “made in Japan” label. We continually manufacture products that are indispensable for life support to assist soldiers who are on the front line of medical care.
The five characters “ACOMA” are proof of trust-past, present, and future.
Acoma Medical Industry’s Strengths
- Making the most of close ties with the medical front line
Our mission is to develop anesthesia delivery systems and ventilation apparatuses to clinical sites. To fulfill this mission, we believe in the crucial importance of the long-term and close relationships we have built with physicians in universities, hospitals, and other healthcare institutions. To foster this relationship based on mutual trust, we respect every need and opinion from the clinical front line concerning the manufacture of life-support products and systems, further proving the expert quality of medical devices made in Japan.
- ACOMA quality and responsibility in every product
No single configuration of a medical device can satisfy all of the expectations of different healthcare experts with regard to function and ease of use. With ACOMA, flexible customization of a device is possible. The doctor who uses the device can configure the device as desired. Satisfaction is guaranteed. State-of-the-art products with the brand name “ACOMA” are sent to the medical front line, attesting to ACOMA’s quality and responsibility.
- Impeccable support for on-site satisfaction
ACOMA utilizes a nationwide support network not only for product maintenance, but also for prompt, efficient action any time a functional challenge should occur. The information that our customer support staff gathers from doctors serves as an important source of marketing data for the improvement and development of future ACOMA products.
- Bridging Japan and Overseas
Since its founding in 1921, ACOMA has dealt with superb products imported directly from advanced medical device manufacturers in Europe and the United States, fostering strong ties based on trust and confidence. Conversely, ACOMA’s principle products, including anesthesia apparatuses and ventilators, are exported via local distributors to countries in the Middle East, Central and South America, and Africa. The devices are also distributed in the framework of the official development assistance (ODA) programs. ACOMA products are also very highly regarded at medical device exhibitions held in Western countries. The “ACOMA” brand is becoming ever-more renowned and trusted internationally.
Specialized manufacturer and trader of medical equipments, such as Anesthesia Apparatus, Lung Ventilator, Ultrasonic Nebulizer, Electrosurgical Unit, Sphygmomanometers, Vaporizer, Suction Unit and etc.
Please ACOMA’s productlist here
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Barasu: “To Expose” – Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle
- Japan Environment Techno Co., Ltd.
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., – Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. – We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949
- Susumu Koyama’s Sweets Stores – Patissier es Koyama
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (7 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (5 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (5 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (4 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (4 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (4 views)
- Shizuoka Chatsutei Inc. - Manufacturing green tea for over 100 years (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (3 views)