- Company Name: AWS Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishimuro-gun
- Street: 2399 Katada, Shirahama-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 649-2201
- Phone: +81 570-064-481
- Website: http://www.aws-s.com/en/
- Listed: 09/27/2018 6:28 pm
- Expires: 159 days, 12 hours
Adventure World located in Shirahama-cho, Wakayama Prefecture, was opened in 1978 and is operating by AWS Co., Ltd., based in Osaka Prefecture. This theme park is a wildlife park with a giant panda exhibit, safari tours & dolphin shows, plus interactive activities such as Ocean View Ferris Wheel, Big Adventure Rollercoaster and more excited activities.
Adventure World has typical wild animals(140 type of animals and 1400 animals) such as Giant Pandas, Lions, African Elephants, Reticulatad Giraffes, and Bottlenose Dolphins. Giant Pandas is very famous in this theme park and six Giant Pandas are living now, and those are the largest Pandas family in Japan. Sea animals are also very popular in this park, and there are Bottlenose Dolphins, Polar Bears, Sea Otters, Largha Seals, Emperor Penguins and others.
Check the hotels around this place, and make a reservation!
- Hotel and Ryokan(Inn) around Adventure World on Rakuten Travel
- Looking for properties near Shirahama Adventure World? on Booking.com
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (38 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (23 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (21 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (17 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (16 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (15 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Share of Pearl Sales (12 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (12 views)