VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (6 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- RUMI JAPAN - Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler (5 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (4 views)
- Imamura Co. Ltd. (4 views)
- Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan - Miura Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (3 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (3 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (3 views)