VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (62 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (56 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (53 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (50 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (46 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (46 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (44 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (42 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (40 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (39 views)