VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (41 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (36 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (34 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (32 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (32 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (32 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (29 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (27 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (17 views)