VOLUTE DEWATERING PRESS, developed by AMCON, is a superior solution for managing surplus sludge from biochemical treatments, livestock wastewater, as well as oil bearing sludge from dissolved-air floatation thickening tanks. Sludge as dilute as 0.1% solids can be dewatered directly from a biological process such as oxidation ditch to form a cake of over 25% solids!
With our patented technology, the innovative one-of-a-kind sludge dewatering press developed by AMCON will overwhelmingly contribute to reducing your cost for wastewater treatment, such as electricity and rinsing water, compared to other old-school equipment.
AMCON has been in water treatment business for over 30 years and has sold more than 3,000 dewatering presses to customers in the US, Canada, Europe and all over the world in the 10 years since it was first developed.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (54 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (41 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (30 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (26 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (23 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (20 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (19 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (16 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (16 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (15 views)