Anaeropharma Science, Inc. – A biopharmaceutical company to develop anti-cancer drug using Bifidobacterium
- Company Name: Anaeropharma Science, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: Tokyo Park Tower 201,1-103 Kanda Jinbocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0051
- Website: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/
- Contact: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 09/27/2018 4:41 pm
- Expires: 40 days, 7 hours
Anaeropharma Science is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. In 2004, Anaeropharma Science was established to pioneer the development of novel therapeutics to target a hypoxic environment in solid cancers based on its proprietary platform technology, i-DPS(in situ Delivery and Production System), using recombinant Bifidobacterium. The company aims to leverage the recombinant bifidobacterium technology to create a new class of anti-cancer drugs.
The company’s laboratory is located in the campus of Shinshu University in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture.
2F, Center for Shinshu Medical Innovation of Regional Technology, Shinshu University
3-1-1, Asahi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-8621 JAPAN
Anaeropharma strives for creating innovative therapies for solid cancer and other hypoxic lesions related diseases like ischemia based on our core platform technology, i-DPS. We have established several development programs including APS001F applied for solid cancer under phase I/II clinical trial, anticancer drugs in the area of immuno-oncology and an anti-ischemic drug under preclinical development stage. The company creates value of their platform technology by proceeding with these preclinical and clinical programs based on i-DPS technology.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (3 views)
- Japanese Premium Motorcycle Helmets - SHOEI Co. Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (3 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (3 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (2 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (2 views)
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation - Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots (2 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)