Anaeropharma Science, Inc. – A biopharmaceutical company to develop anti-cancer drug using Bifidobacterium
- Company Name: Anaeropharma Science, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: Tokyo Park Tower 201,1-103 Kanda Jinbocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0051
- Website: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/
- Contact: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 09/27/2018 4:41 pm
- Expires: 159 days, 12 hours
Anaeropharma Science is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. In 2004, Anaeropharma Science was established to pioneer the development of novel therapeutics to target a hypoxic environment in solid cancers based on its proprietary platform technology, i-DPS(in situ Delivery and Production System), using recombinant Bifidobacterium. The company aims to leverage the recombinant bifidobacterium technology to create a new class of anti-cancer drugs.
The company’s laboratory is located in the campus of Shinshu University in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture.
2F, Center for Shinshu Medical Innovation of Regional Technology, Shinshu University
3-1-1, Asahi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-8621 JAPAN
Anaeropharma strives for creating innovative therapies for solid cancer and other hypoxic lesions related diseases like ischemia based on our core platform technology, i-DPS. We have established several development programs including APS001F applied for solid cancer under phase I/II clinical trial, anticancer drugs in the area of immuno-oncology and an anti-ischemic drug under preclinical development stage. The company creates value of their platform technology by proceeding with these preclinical and clinical programs based on i-DPS technology.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (37 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (22 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (21 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (18 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (16 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (16 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (15 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Share of Pearl Sales (12 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (12 views)