- Company Name: AQUAPASS Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Saga
- City/Town/Village: Nishimatsuura
- Street: 325-3 Hei Kitanokawauchi Aritamachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 849-4166
- Phone: +81-955-46-5631
- Website: http://aquapass.net/en/
- Contact: http://aquapass.net/en/contact.html
- Listed: 06/25/2014 5:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are developing of cleaning machines for precision equipments such as Coated parts, Lithium ion battery cases, HDD component parts, SMT parts, IC packages, FPC boards, Glass plates, CCDs, and etc.
We can solve the problem with cleaning treatment of your products
- High cost of wastewater treatment
- Product quality and speed
- High running cost of solvent
Our “AQUAPASS” is able to perform the cleaning by ultrasonic and water. AQUAPASS mainly works in the areas of PWB, IC packages, PDP panels, HDD parts, Automotive products, Lithium battery and so on.
- It is the cleaning equipment with water only without solvents.
- It realized the efficiency of direct cleaning method.
- It can clean and dry with one-pass operation.
Strength of AQUAPASS
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
The parts are transferred through the ultrasonic cleaning section by being held between the top and bottom net. In ultrasonic section, the cavitation caused by wave from the top and bottom, make important role in the process oil and particle cleanings. The cavitation power is proven in the finger print cleaning methods such as the use of Freon.
The dry process has been said that it is the most difficult part in the water cleaning system. However, this equipment dries the parts completely without the problems caused by the traditional water cleaning equipment. The solution is the use of high pressure blow to blow off the water on the parts without drying, and the engineered nozzle, which made the high pressure blow possible. Furthermore, the electric power consumption fee will be one tenth of traditional dry system due to the use of high pressure below.
- Water Recycle System
DIW (deionized water) is used in the pre-shower and ultrasonic cleaning sections. The water is filtered 6 to 10 times in one hour, so the water’s cleanness is kept as the original level even in the continuous cleaning process. Therefore, there is no need to have additional water recycle unit.
Feature of AQUAPASS
- Cleaning and drying with water and air
We don’t use solvents, surfactants) low cost running and high safety.
- Water recycle system
It is a pollution free system.
- Ultrasonic cleaning from the top and bottom
Damage free and high efficiency
- Instant dry with air blow
Leaves no water marks
- Net conveyor system
Thin plate can be cleaned, small parts in tray or case can be put on conveyer as well.
We have delivered many type of cleaning machine
- AICHI STEEL
- NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN Electronics Devices
- TAIYO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- TIBC Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Maxell
- Yamato Denki Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Printed Circuits
- DAISHO DENSHI
- Tsukada Riken Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Lock Minebea
- More than 400 suppliers
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd. – Traffic Sign Manufacturer
- The clinical trial of the new AIDS vaccine candidate by the Japanese technique starts in Africa
- TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services
- Imamura Co. Ltd.
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships
Top Ads Today
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (4 views)
- Eco-Stage Engineering Co., Ltd. - Produces Valuable Resources from Organic Waste (4 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (4 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (4 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments (3 views)
- Nikken Engineering Corporation - Advanced Pipe & Tube Bending Technologies (3 views)
- Imamura Co. Ltd. (3 views)
- Japan developing rainforest evaluation system to protect biological diversity in Southeast Asia (3 views)