Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides
- Listed: 05/31/2014 11:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Art crafts exchanges will contribute to ASEAN, Japan ties: Abe
Date: May 31, 2014
Source: Channel NewsAsia
Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides, according to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
SINGAPORE: Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said this as he opened a new exhibition at the Japan Creative Centre called the Beauty of KōGEI: Art Crafts in Japan.
He was joined by Singapore Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office and for Culture, Community and Youth, Sam Tan.
The exhibition showcases selected art crafts from 14 of the most influential Japanese artists, providing a glimpse of the intricate techniques and designs involved in Japanese craftsmanship.
“I am certain that the different mutual exchanges between Japan and ASEAN in the area of art crafts will contribute to the enhancement of friendly relations between Japan and Singapore as well as other countries in Southeast Asia,” said Mr Abe.
Mr Tan echoed the Japanese premier’s sentiments.
“In Japan, there are many things that they have done over thousands of years, and every now and then they will always inject fresh ideas, new creativity, to refresh all these old traditions,” said Mr Tan. “For the bilateral relationship between Japan and Singapore, we already have a very strong, cordial and cosy foundation.
“We can always inject new ideas, new creativity to further expand this solid foundation.”
Continue reading »
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (23 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (18 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (16 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (15 views)
- LeapMind Inc. - R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning (14 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (14 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (14 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (14 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (12 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)