Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides
- Listed: 05/31/2014 11:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Art crafts exchanges will contribute to ASEAN, Japan ties: Abe
Date: May 31, 2014
Source: Channel NewsAsia
Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides, according to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
SINGAPORE: Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said this as he opened a new exhibition at the Japan Creative Centre called the Beauty of KōGEI: Art Crafts in Japan.
He was joined by Singapore Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office and for Culture, Community and Youth, Sam Tan.
The exhibition showcases selected art crafts from 14 of the most influential Japanese artists, providing a glimpse of the intricate techniques and designs involved in Japanese craftsmanship.
“I am certain that the different mutual exchanges between Japan and ASEAN in the area of art crafts will contribute to the enhancement of friendly relations between Japan and Singapore as well as other countries in Southeast Asia,” said Mr Abe.
Mr Tan echoed the Japanese premier’s sentiments.
“In Japan, there are many things that they have done over thousands of years, and every now and then they will always inject fresh ideas, new creativity, to refresh all these old traditions,” said Mr Tan. “For the bilateral relationship between Japan and Singapore, we already have a very strong, cordial and cosy foundation.
“We can always inject new ideas, new creativity to further expand this solid foundation.”
Continue reading »
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 – Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- INTERPHEX JAPAN 2014 – 27th Int’l Pharmaceutical R&D and Manufacturing Expo/Conference
- Japanese high performance film product used in the national stadium at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Ohtsuki Seiko Co., Ltd. – Our precision gears hold over 30% market shares in Japan
- Pacific Engineering Corporation – 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (22 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (22 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (12 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (11 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (10 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (10 views)