AESC is a manufacturer of high performance lithium-ion batteries for automotive applications, which was founded on April 19, 2007 as a joint venture between Nissan and the NEC Group. AESC started mass producing lithium-ion batteries for the “Nissan Infiniti M Hybrid” in October 2010 and for the “Nissan Leaf”, a 100% electric vehicle, in November of that same year.
Moreover, mass production technology cultivated by AESC has been introduced in Nissan plants in England and the United States where lithium-ion batteries designed and developed by AESC are now being produced using expertise from AESC. AESC is the world’s largest manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries for automotive applications and fulfills the role of a mother plant that dispatches cutting-edge technology from Japan to the rest of the world.
AESC inherited the results of R&D conducted by both Nissan and the NEC Group and has reached the stage of real world applications with our batteries now being used in mass production vehicles. With these results, we have established a foundation of mass production capabilities and products that exhibit not only cost performance but also performance and quality that are backed by the safety performance that is essential for automotive applications. With this foundation, AESC will continue to endeavor to provide advanced lithium-ion battery products to a wide range of customers around the world.
- Batteries for automotive applications require a balance between advanced safety, performance, and cost, so the ideal manganese-based cathode material that satisﬁes this requirement is adopted.
AESC utilizes lithium manganate as the cathode material. Some benefits of lithium manganate include (1) the fact that it demonstrates superior safety performance with a crystalline structure that does not change even in an overcharged stated, and (2) the fact that manganese reserves are abundant, and the market price is stably maintained at a low level.
- A laminated cell shape that enables both excellent heat dissipation and a lighter weight, more compact design.
AESC’s cell is a sheet shaped cell that is sealed by a laminate film. Because of the broad surface area, the cells demonstrate excellent heat dissipation, and because of their simple, compact structure, the cells provide a high degree of design freedom to accommodate loading the batteries into a vehicle.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Morita Holdings Corporation – Fire Trucks and Fire Extinguishers Manufacture
- I.S.T Corporation – Industrial Summit Technology
- NSK Ltd. – NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan
- Sharp to begin production on three new IGZO notebook displays
- Chikusui Canycom Inc. – We are exporting rubber track carriers to 30 countries in the world.
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (71 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (21 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (16 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (16 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (14 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (11 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (11 views)
- Honda Demonstrates Advanced Vehicle-to-Pedestrian and Vehicle-to-Motorcycle Safety Technologies (10 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (9 views)
- Hard Lock Industry Co., Ltd. - Strongest bolts, and its never come loose (9 views)