AESC is a manufacturer of high performance lithium-ion batteries for automotive applications, which was founded on April 19, 2007 as a joint venture between Nissan and the NEC Group. AESC started mass producing lithium-ion batteries for the “Nissan Infiniti M Hybrid” in October 2010 and for the “Nissan Leaf”, a 100% electric vehicle, in November of that same year.
Moreover, mass production technology cultivated by AESC has been introduced in Nissan plants in England and the United States where lithium-ion batteries designed and developed by AESC are now being produced using expertise from AESC. AESC is the world’s largest manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries for automotive applications and fulfills the role of a mother plant that dispatches cutting-edge technology from Japan to the rest of the world.
AESC inherited the results of R&D conducted by both Nissan and the NEC Group and has reached the stage of real world applications with our batteries now being used in mass production vehicles. With these results, we have established a foundation of mass production capabilities and products that exhibit not only cost performance but also performance and quality that are backed by the safety performance that is essential for automotive applications. With this foundation, AESC will continue to endeavor to provide advanced lithium-ion battery products to a wide range of customers around the world.
- Batteries for automotive applications require a balance between advanced safety, performance, and cost, so the ideal manganese-based cathode material that satisﬁes this requirement is adopted.
AESC utilizes lithium manganate as the cathode material. Some benefits of lithium manganate include (1) the fact that it demonstrates superior safety performance with a crystalline structure that does not change even in an overcharged stated, and (2) the fact that manganese reserves are abundant, and the market price is stably maintained at a low level.
- A laminated cell shape that enables both excellent heat dissipation and a lighter weight, more compact design.
AESC’s cell is a sheet shaped cell that is sealed by a laminate film. Because of the broad surface area, the cells demonstrate excellent heat dissipation, and because of their simple, compact structure, the cells provide a high degree of design freedom to accommodate loading the batteries into a vehicle.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan’s leading housing company – PanaHome Corporation
- Japanese Companies Shift Investment To Vietnam As Thailand And China Become Less Attractive
- CyberAgent Inc. – Internet Media and Advertising Business
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd. – Chemical, Environmental and Anti-Pollution Plant Construction Services
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (22 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (22 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (12 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (11 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (11 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (10 views)