- Company Name: Bridgestone Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 3-1-1 Kyobashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8340
- Phone: 03-6836-3001
- Website: http://www.bridgestone.com/
- Listed: 09/17/2017 5:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the world’s largest tire and rubber company. In addition to tires for use in a wide variety of applications, it also manufactures a broad range of diversified products, which include industrial rubber and chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are sold in over 150 nations and territories around the world.
Bridgestone Corporation founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan. At 17 years old, Shojiro Ishibashi took over his family clothing business specialized in tabi (Japanese traditional socks), and developing a rubber shoe business with overseas production. But Shojiro’s s dream was to contribute to the nation of Japan above and beyond the work of his family business. He believed in the future of motorized transportation in Japan, and he was adamant about producing tires domestically.
You can purchase Bridgestone Tires on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (9 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (9 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (6 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (5 views)