- Company Name: Bridgestone Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 3-1-1 Kyobashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8340
- Phone: 03-6836-3001
- Website: http://www.bridgestone.com/
- Listed: 09/17/2017 5:53 pm
- Expires: 328 days, 14 hours
Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the world’s largest tire and rubber company. In addition to tires for use in a wide variety of applications, it also manufactures a broad range of diversified products, which include industrial rubber and chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are sold in over 150 nations and territories around the world.
Bridgestone Corporation founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan. At 17 years old, Shojiro Ishibashi took over his family clothing business specialized in tabi (Japanese traditional socks), and developing a rubber shoe business with overseas production. But Shojiro’s s dream was to contribute to the nation of Japan above and beyond the work of his family business. He believed in the future of motorized transportation in Japan, and he was adamant about producing tires domestically.
You can purchase Bridgestone Tires on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier – Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd.
- Japan’s economy grew at the fastest pace since 2011 in the first quarter
- Manufacturing Aerospace Batteries – GS Yuasa Technology, LTD (GYT)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. – Provides Water Treatment Assistance
- Japanese Government to Extend $120 Mil Aid to Kyrgyzstan for improving infrastructure and financial support
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (28 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (28 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (19 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)
- Industrial work glove manufacturer - Wincess Corporation (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (16 views)