- Company Name: Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishiyodogawa-Ku, Osaka City
- Street: 3-2-11 Mitejima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 555-0012
- Phone: 81-6-6472-1261
- Website: http://www.daifuku.com
- Contact: http://www.daifuku.com/contact/
- Listed: 06/04/2018 10:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Daifuku Co., Ltd. established in 1937 in Osaka Prefecture, is manufacturing and selling material handling equipment such as conveying system, transport system, storage system, sorting/Picking system, control system and material handling tools. The Company’s products are used for automation in manufacturing and distribution businesses.
Daifuku has advanced technology center “Hini Arata Kan” that will show the 3-story facility to demonstrate Daifuku’s technologies. Tours are available in Japanese, English and Chinese.
In addition, tours are conducted using ear-pieces and the facility is wheelchair accessible, part of our effort towards the realization of a universal design.
Daifuku currently has affiliate companies and offices operating in 23 countries and regions.
The company also has factories located in various areas of the world to manufacture in the optimum location: (Shanghai, China; Jiangsu, China; Suzhou, China); Tainan, Taiwan; (Incheon, South Korea; Asan, South Korea); Chonburi (& Pinthong), Thailand; (Ohio, U.S.A; Michigan and South Carolina, U.S.A; Illinois, Texas and New Hampshire, U.S.A.); Ontario, Canada; Hull, U.K.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (8 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (7 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (7 views)
- AIHO Corporation - Manufacturing of Cooking Machines and Kitchen Appliances (7 views)
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd. - Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer (7 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)
- Air Purifiers - Sharp's Plasmacluster (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)