- Company Name: DENSO Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kariya City
- Street: 1-1, Showa-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 448-8661
- Phone: +81 566 25 5511
- Website: https://www.denso.com
- Contact: https://www.denso.com/global/en/contact-us/
- Listed: 10/08/2016 1:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENSO Corp., headquartered in Kariya City, Aichi Prefecture, is one of the world’s largest automotive technology, systems and components suppliers. The company was founded in 1949, has more than 200 subsidiaries in Japan and affiliates in 38 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide.
Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, totaled US$40.4 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 8.8 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
Climate control, engine management, body electronics, driving control and safety, hybrid vehicle components, and information and communications.
Products & Services:
- OEM Automotive Systems and Components
By quickly assessing requirements for automobiles, DENSO is aiming to pioneer the development of new products that solve vehicle-related issues and provide these developments to car manufactures around the world.
- Automotive Service Parts and Accessories
DENSO distributes automobile-related products for the aftermarket, such as spark plugs and other replacement parts.
- Industrial Products
DENSO offers industrial systems such as bar-code readers and industrial robots. We have developed these systems by adapting technological expertise gained in the automotive field.
- Consumer Products
DENSO offers systems for everyday use including home energy management system. We have developed these systems by adapting technological expertise gained in the automotive field.
Since its founding, the DENSO Group has been committed to the policy of “assuming responsibility for products that have been put on the market to avoid causing inconvenience to customers.” In addition to pursuing product quality, the DENSO Group operates service activity globally based on a commitment to provide the best & suitable service to customers.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (5 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (3 views)
- Milk and Dairy Products Manufacturer - Minami Nihon Rakuno Kyodo Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)
- Manufacturing sensing and control products - Omron Corporation (2 views)
- No.1 Airline Company in Japan - All Nippon Airways (ANA) (2 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (2 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (2 views)
- Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 - Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (2 views)