- Company Name: DENSO Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kariya City
- Street: 1-1, Showa-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 448-8661
- Phone: +81 566 25 5511
- Website: https://www.denso.com
- Contact: https://www.denso.com/global/en/contact-us/
- Listed: 10/08/2016 1:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENSO Corp., headquartered in Kariya City, Aichi Prefecture, is one of the world’s largest automotive technology, systems and components suppliers. The company was founded in 1949, has more than 200 subsidiaries in Japan and affiliates in 38 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide.
Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, totaled US$40.4 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 8.8 percent of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
Climate control, engine management, body electronics, driving control and safety, hybrid vehicle components, and information and communications.
Products & Services:
- OEM Automotive Systems and Components
By quickly assessing requirements for automobiles, DENSO is aiming to pioneer the development of new products that solve vehicle-related issues and provide these developments to car manufactures around the world.
- Automotive Service Parts and Accessories
DENSO distributes automobile-related products for the aftermarket, such as spark plugs and other replacement parts.
- Industrial Products
DENSO offers industrial systems such as bar-code readers and industrial robots. We have developed these systems by adapting technological expertise gained in the automotive field.
- Consumer Products
DENSO offers systems for everyday use including home energy management system. We have developed these systems by adapting technological expertise gained in the automotive field.
Since its founding, the DENSO Group has been committed to the policy of “assuming responsibility for products that have been put on the market to avoid causing inconvenience to customers.” In addition to pursuing product quality, the DENSO Group operates service activity globally based on a commitment to provide the best & suitable service to customers.
Top Ads Today
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (46 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (38 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (19 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (18 views)
- More than 150 years producer of Japanese miso and miso products - Marukome Co., Ltd. (17 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (15 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (13 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (11 views)