- Company Name: Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 1-1-10 Aomi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0064
- Phone: +81 03-6380-7800
- Website: http://www.divercity-tokyo.com/
- Listed: 07/01/2018 12:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza developed by Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management, has a concept of a “theatrical city space.”, and started operating from 2012. There is a large-scale entertainment facility where you can have many different experiences, and offers a wide selection of Japan-themed souvenirs at many of its shops.
The complex has seven floors, with several well-known American apparel stores, high-end fashion brands, and specialized Japanese souvenir shops. On the top floor you can play a bowling, karaoke and arcade games. At food courts, you can be tasted various dishes including fast food, international cuisine and Japanese food. Outside of DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, it is also popular sight as a place where the full size Gundam.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (4 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (3 views)
- PHC Holdings Corporation - Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences Business (2 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (2 views)
- Decks Tokyo Beach - Cruise Ship-themed shopping center in Odaiba (2 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (1 views)
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. - Providing logistics systems and material handling equipment (1 views)
- In Japan, vegetable factories market size is expected to reach 15.2 billion yen ($14.9 million) in 2018 (1 views)
- DAISAN Corporation - Manufacturing of plastic molding based on the "derivative limb" technology (1 views)