- Company Name: Eco Research Institute Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya
- Street: 16-29 Nanpeidaimachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0036
- Website: http://www.ecobioplastics.jp/
- Listed: 01/18/2013 4:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Eco Research Institute (ERI) is an eco-engineering company in Tokyo, Japan. Our core business is manufacturing new materials out of industrial waste paper by adopting completely different technology than the paper industry. We have very innovative “MADE IN JAPAN” technology of recycling industrial waste paper to bring you the solutions for Reducing CO2 and Producing New Plastic Alternatives!
We have award-winning technology for your company to be more eco-friendly. Use our expertise and our recycled waste paper materials. You can manufacture your own products by using the current production facilities of yours.
ERI has developed new technology to recycle industrial waste paper which has not been used for good commercial purpose.
New Plastic Altenatives:
Mixing paper and other materials requires very unique technology and know-how since they have really different characters and nature.It is quite like a grand chef technique.
You will ruin the best beef unless you have good cooking capability.
- Insulation Material(Foamed Waste Paper)
- DVD / CD Case(53% Paper, 47% Polypropylene)
Our technology enables you to recycle your products as much as possible. Quite often waste paper is cheaper than fall-based materials and there is good chance of making your finished product more cost competitive.
Earth Republic is the brand name for our steam foamed products. Actually ER was the first finished product that had been released to the market by Eco Research Institute. The first customer was MAZDA, a Japanese automobile manufacturer. It was shock absorbing cushion for transportation.
New Plastic Alternatives:
MAPKA is a brand name for our new plastic alternative business. Different from Earth Republic, our steam foamed product line, we will provide you with only the material, i.e. specially mixed paper powder pellets. The finished products are supposed to be manufactured by your factory just like the current products, continuously using your existing production facilities.
- Deodorant Fragrance
- Wood Alternatives
Top Ads Today
- Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi - Comfortable stay in Kyoto (37 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (20 views)
- Japanese multinational electronics company - Brother Industries, Ltd. (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (10 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (9 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (9 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (9 views)