- Listed: 08/08/2013 10:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
President Yasuyuki Yoshinaga
Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
Fuji Heavy Industries, known for its Subaru line of cars, approaches the production of autos without preconceptions. Its global market share may be only one percent, but many of its customers are so enthusiastic that they’re called “Subarists.” Recently, the brand’s popularity has been increasing, especially in the United States. Sales continued to rise even after the global financial crisis of 2008. The company is expecting record high sales and profits in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013.
1871 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- PLANTEC Inc. – Manufacturing of incineration plant and flue gas treatment systems
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. – Subaru Automotive Business – Aerospace Company – Industrial Products Company
- InterOpto 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation – Industrial Machine Manufacturing
- TOTO who Japan high-tech toilet maker eyes global throne