- Listed: 08/08/2013 10:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
President Yasuyuki Yoshinaga
Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
Fuji Heavy Industries, known for its Subaru line of cars, approaches the production of autos without preconceptions. Its global market share may be only one percent, but many of its customers are so enthusiastic that they’re called “Subarists.” Recently, the brand’s popularity has been increasing, especially in the United States. Sales continued to rise even after the global financial crisis of 2008. The company is expecting record high sales and profits in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013.
1622 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine – Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. – Japanese Tea Manufacturer
- Azuma Foods Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing high quality, safe and healthy food products
- SHIMADZU Corporation – Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment
- Asahi Glass’s strengthened glass to be used for player benches for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil