- Listed: 08/08/2013 10:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
President Yasuyuki Yoshinaga
Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
Fuji Heavy Industries, known for its Subaru line of cars, approaches the production of autos without preconceptions. Its global market share may be only one percent, but many of its customers are so enthusiastic that they’re called “Subarists.” Recently, the brand’s popularity has been increasing, especially in the United States. Sales continued to rise even after the global financial crisis of 2008. The company is expecting record high sales and profits in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013.
1562 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese New Generation Rocket “Epsilon-1″ Launched with Just Two Laptop Computers in a Pared-down Command Center
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation – Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan
- Tamaruya-Honten Co Ltd – Wasabi Manufacturing since 1875