- Listed: 08/08/2013 10:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
President Yasuyuki Yoshinaga
Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
Fuji Heavy Industries, known for its Subaru line of cars, approaches the production of autos without preconceptions. Its global market share may be only one percent, but many of its customers are so enthusiastic that they’re called “Subarists.” Recently, the brand’s popularity has been increasing, especially in the United States. Sales continued to rise even after the global financial crisis of 2008. The company is expecting record high sales and profits in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013.
1739 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Organic Potato Chips “Manna Chips” – Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its “UMAMI”
- Japan Most Favored Nation in Poll Showing Abe Optimism
- Kyocera’s solar sales boosted by demand in Japan
- Sharp Develops Free-Form Display, Enables Vastly Greater Design Freedom for Displays
- Japan business community and government cooperate as two wheels under the “Abenomics”