Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. has dedicated to development, manufacture and sales of wastewater treatment equipment such as the Monorail Type Sludge Removal System, and a variety of disaster prevention facilities such as the Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower “Tasukaru Tower”. We are committed to creation of products that are eco-friendly and protect human lives.
Protect environment and human lives!
We are proud of cur “inventive genius” confirmed by a number of patents and designs in the field.
- Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower, “Tasukaru Tower” A lifesaving tower for coastal lowlands where it is difficult to find a high place to escape. More than 20 such facilities have been already constructed in Japan by 2011.
- Monorail Type Sludge Removal System Sludge is scraped from a basin bottom using scraping blades. This equipment draws much attention, and has found increasing use recently.
Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower,”Tasukaru Tower”(Refuge Facility from Tsunami)
“Tasukaru Tower” is an artificial elevation that provides 5-minute evacuation in case of tsunami or other disasters in areas, such as coastal lowlands, where it is difficult to ﬁnd a high place to escape.
The facility was developed in 2003, and 20 towers were installed from Shizuoka
Prefecture to Tokushima Prefecture in 2004-2011. According to revisions to disaster prevention plans and other regulations enforced after the Great East Japan Earthquake, three towers were installed in Shizuoka Prefecture in 2012, while another several facilities are now planned and designed.
In 2006 verification experiments were conducted at the Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University using tsunami power model of 1:25 scale; the experimental results confirmed stability and other performance characteristics of the tower. Various design plans are provided depending on the ground conditions, terrain features, capacity and other parameters; the company holds related patent and design rights.
Monorail Type Sludge Removal System
The Monorail Type Sludge Removal System is composed of a single rail installed at the center of the basin bottom, on which a carrier equipped with scraping blades shuttles as it is towed by a link chain moved via forward and backward travel of a drive unit. Here are some features of the scraper.
- Due to simple structure with a small number of components, the scraper does not put a heavy load on the side wall of the sedimentation basin.
- The scraping blades are shaped so as to match the basin bottom haunch, which makes possible scraping in a wide area, and suppresses generation of putrid sludge.
- The low-level carrier moves on the basin bottom; thus the structure is highly seismic resistant.
- The ease of installation ensures a short construction period.
- The small number of components and consumables makes maintenance an easy task.
3779 total views, 35 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Different mutual exchanges in the area of art crafts between Japan and ASEAN will help grow friendly relations between both sides
- Ninth-generation Japanese shipwright handcrafts lightweight mahogany bicycles
- Alone Co.,Ltd. – Manufactures precision parts through photochemical process.
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. – Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients
- HAT TRICK Co., Ltd. – hara donuts – Healthy Doughnuts
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (50 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (43 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (35 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (34 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (30 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (29 views)
- MUSCLE Corporation - Motion Control Systems Specialist (28 views)
- Dobashien Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of japanese tea, and related tea goods (27 views)
- Azuma Foods Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing high quality, safe and healthy food products (27 views)
- Integration Co., Ltd. - Kimukatsu - Japanese Pork Cutlets (26 views)