Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. has dedicated to development, manufacture and sales of wastewater treatment equipment such as the Monorail Type Sludge Removal System, and a variety of disaster prevention facilities such as the Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower “Tasukaru Tower”. We are committed to creation of products that are eco-friendly and protect human lives.
Protect environment and human lives!
We are proud of cur “inventive genius” confirmed by a number of patents and designs in the field.
- Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower, “Tasukaru Tower” A lifesaving tower for coastal lowlands where it is difficult to find a high place to escape. More than 20 such facilities have been already constructed in Japan by 2011.
- Monorail Type Sludge Removal System Sludge is scraped from a basin bottom using scraping blades. This equipment draws much attention, and has found increasing use recently.
Tsunami (Tidal Wave) Evacuation Tower,”Tasukaru Tower”(Refuge Facility from Tsunami)
“Tasukaru Tower” is an artificial elevation that provides 5-minute evacuation in case of tsunami or other disasters in areas, such as coastal lowlands, where it is difficult to ﬁnd a high place to escape.
The facility was developed in 2003, and 20 towers were installed from Shizuoka
Prefecture to Tokushima Prefecture in 2004-2011. According to revisions to disaster prevention plans and other regulations enforced after the Great East Japan Earthquake, three towers were installed in Shizuoka Prefecture in 2012, while another several facilities are now planned and designed.
In 2006 verification experiments were conducted at the Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University using tsunami power model of 1:25 scale; the experimental results confirmed stability and other performance characteristics of the tower. Various design plans are provided depending on the ground conditions, terrain features, capacity and other parameters; the company holds related patent and design rights.
Monorail Type Sludge Removal System
The Monorail Type Sludge Removal System is composed of a single rail installed at the center of the basin bottom, on which a carrier equipped with scraping blades shuttles as it is towed by a link chain moved via forward and backward travel of a drive unit. Here are some features of the scraper.
- Due to simple structure with a small number of components, the scraper does not put a heavy load on the side wall of the sedimentation basin.
- The scraping blades are shaped so as to match the basin bottom haunch, which makes possible scraping in a wide area, and suppresses generation of putrid sludge.
- The low-level carrier moves on the basin bottom; thus the structure is highly seismic resistant.
- The ease of installation ensures a short construction period.
- The small number of components and consumables makes maintenance an easy task.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. – The World’s First Automatic Sphygmomanometer
- Top 5 Technologically Advanced Countries in the World 2013
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. – World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs
- Alone Co.,Ltd. – Manufactures precision parts through photochemical process.
- Nittoh Sangyo Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of tea canisters with 40% share in Japan
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (5 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (5 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (5 views)
- Boston Club Co., Ltd - Designer Eyeglasses (4 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (4 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (4 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (4 views)