- Company Name: Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Mie
- City/Town/Village: Iga
- Street: 1330, Shimagahara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 519-1711
- Phone: +81-59-559-3121
- Website: http://www.hasamezu.com/shop/
- Contact: +81-595-59-3171 (Fax)
- Listed: 04/16/2014 9:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established more than 100 years ago, Fukuoka Shoyu(Soy Sauce) is a brewing house located in the mountains of Iga City, Mie Prefecture. We believe the importance of merging with nature, and have been using the same traditional tools and brewing house since our establishment without relying on modern technology at all. Registered as a tangible cultural property and recognized by Mie Prefecture, our brewing house is visited by several tens of tourist groups every year.
In addition to inheriting the tradition, we also strive to incorporate modern creative efforts by taking on novel challenges unprecedented in the country.
We will continue our endeavor to produce the best soy sauce that is well-loved not only by the local customers, but also people from all over Japan and the world.
Soy Sauce Brewing Tradition for Over 100 Years
The reason for the continued use of the century-old brewing house and tools is because yeast that is found all over the brewing house forms the source of Fukuoka Shoyu’s soy sauce. Many of the soy sauce manufacturers make use of soybean meals, which are soybeans with oil extracted. At Fukuoka Shoyu(soy sauce), we adopt a traditional technique that uses whole, unprocessed soybeans. It is extremely rare today to find brewers that maintain the traditional tools and manufacturing process like we do.
Tradition and Future of Soy Sauce
In addition to upholding the manufacturing techniques and factory, which we have inherited since the establishment of Fukuoka Shoyu, we have, as part of our effort to add variation in the modern age, developed a new line of products, the “Hasamezu Soy Sauce” series.
Being “processed soy sauce” products, this series can be used for your dishes more easily than conventional soy sauce products. We have received orders for this series from Japanese restaurants in different regions. Also, we have obtained Halal certification, and are ready to deliver our products to all parts of the world.
- Hasamezu KOIIRO Series
Our best-selling product, made from merging the traditional techniques, which are handed down since the establishment of Fukuoka Shoyu-Ten, with new, innovative ideas. This all-rounded series can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as for dipping, sprinkling, or stewing.
- Special Hasamezu: TOKOSHIE
TOKOSHIE is an ancient word meaning “eternity”. We chose this particular name to express our dedication towards the future preservation of the role of traditional soy sauce in Japanese dietary culture. It’s plain taste ideally matches light-colored sashimi,such as sea bream or flounder.
- Marucho Vinegar
No worries even if you are not a big fan of vinegar. This is a type of synthetic vinegar with a mildly sour taste, and does not have the unique pungent smell of conventional vinegar, making it suitable for almost everyone.
Please check other products on our online site
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Power Bank System Co, Ltd. – Floating Solar Power Generation System (Ukishima System)
- MEIHO Co., Ltd. – Molding Machine and Die Casting Machine
- TOK Bearing Co., LTD. – Bearing Manufacturer
- Dynax Corporation – Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships
- Takahashi Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Fusion of Shipbuilding Technology and Buildings on Land
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (28 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (19 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (13 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (13 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (11 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (9 views)