- Company Name: Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Mie
- City/Town/Village: Iga
- Street: 1330, Shimagahara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 519-1711
- Phone: +81-59-559-3121
- Website: http://www.hasamezu.com/shop/
- Contact: +81-595-59-3171 (Fax)
- Listed: 04/16/2014 9:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established more than 100 years ago, Fukuoka Shoyu(Soy Sauce) is a brewing house located in the mountains of Iga City, Mie Prefecture. We believe the importance of merging with nature, and have been using the same traditional tools and brewing house since our establishment without relying on modern technology at all. Registered as a tangible cultural property and recognized by Mie Prefecture, our brewing house is visited by several tens of tourist groups every year.
In addition to inheriting the tradition, we also strive to incorporate modern creative efforts by taking on novel challenges unprecedented in the country.
We will continue our endeavor to produce the best soy sauce that is well-loved not only by the local customers, but also people from all over Japan and the world.
Soy Sauce Brewing Tradition for Over 100 Years
The reason for the continued use of the century-old brewing house and tools is because yeast that is found all over the brewing house forms the source of Fukuoka Shoyu’s soy sauce. Many of the soy sauce manufacturers make use of soybean meals, which are soybeans with oil extracted. At Fukuoka Shoyu(soy sauce), we adopt a traditional technique that uses whole, unprocessed soybeans. It is extremely rare today to find brewers that maintain the traditional tools and manufacturing process like we do.
Tradition and Future of Soy Sauce
In addition to upholding the manufacturing techniques and factory, which we have inherited since the establishment of Fukuoka Shoyu, we have, as part of our effort to add variation in the modern age, developed a new line of products, the “Hasamezu Soy Sauce” series.
Being “processed soy sauce” products, this series can be used for your dishes more easily than conventional soy sauce products. We have received orders for this series from Japanese restaurants in different regions. Also, we have obtained Halal certification, and are ready to deliver our products to all parts of the world.
- Hasamezu KOIIRO Series
Our best-selling product, made from merging the traditional techniques, which are handed down since the establishment of Fukuoka Shoyu-Ten, with new, innovative ideas. This all-rounded series can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as for dipping, sprinkling, or stewing.
- Special Hasamezu: TOKOSHIE
TOKOSHIE is an ancient word meaning “eternity”. We chose this particular name to express our dedication towards the future preservation of the role of traditional soy sauce in Japanese dietary culture. It’s plain taste ideally matches light-colored sashimi,such as sea bream or flounder.
- Marucho Vinegar
No worries even if you are not a big fan of vinegar. This is a type of synthetic vinegar with a mildly sour taste, and does not have the unique pungent smell of conventional vinegar, making it suitable for almost everyone.
Please check other products on our online site
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Are Japanese car building techniques the best?
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 – Suntory Holdings Limited
- Inazaki Futon Store – Handmade Bedding Specialist
- Japan business community and government cooperate as two wheels under the “Abenomics”
- Integrated Financial Services – IBJ Leasing Company
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (40 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (37 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (36 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (35 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (34 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (24 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (24 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (23 views)
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation - Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots (21 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (21 views)