Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments
- Company Name: Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishinomiya City
- Street: 9-52 Ashihara-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 662-8580
- Phone: +81 7-9865-2111
- Website: https://furuno.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://furuno.co.jp/en/contact/
- Listed: 10/30/2018 12:00 am
- Expires: 216 days, 13 hours
Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. founded in 1938, is a marine electronics manufacturer such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments. The company also manufactures industrial electronics products such as global positioning systems, medical equipment and meteorological monitoring and analysis systems. The company is known as the first company in the world to commercialize a practical fish finder in 1948.
Making full use of our core technological expertise, namely, sensing, processing and communication, FURUNO strives to bring about safety and efficiency in vessels’ operation, sustainable fishery with thorough resource management, safe healthcare and the pleasant society filled with safety and peace of mind.
- Marine Business
Since successfully commercializing the world’s first fish finder i n 1948, FURUNO has met customer needs by developing and marketing various types of navigation and communications equipment. Today, we offer equipment to ensure safety, peace of mind, and higher efficiency for a wide variety of ships, from large merchant vessels, to fishing boats and recreational boats.
- Industrial Business
Based on technology developed for marine electronic equipment, FURUNO has expanded into new fields, including medical equipment and ICT devices, such as GPS and ITS (intelligent transportatio nsystems) products. Our aim is to realize a comfortable society with greater safety and peace of mind.
Top Ads Today
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (8 views)
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (8 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (6 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (5 views)