As electronics continue to grow smaller and lighter, the press products required to produce these items also require extremely advanced technology and quality, such as allowable tolerances of less than 0.01 mm. Specializing in drawing, our firm is able to handle everything from prototyping to mass production using our own in-house designed dies to provide a wide array of processing, including cupping, box forming, and deep drawing.
We specialize in precision drawing. From around 4 mm in diameter to items the size of your palm, we have extensive manufacturing experience. Our in-house developed sequential dies and transfer dies utilize die designs optimized for drawing and deliver quality which other companies cannot match.
Our principal products are mainly used as parts and include miniature motors, temperature sensors, LED heat sinks, aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps, and micro electromagnetic clutches. In addition, we have also begun to engage in MIM (metal injection molding) production with partner factories in recent years. In addition to press working, we also have a record as a specialized trading company in the metalworking industry and can meet the value analysis/value engineering proposals needs of companies.
Top Ads Today
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery manufacturer founded in 1905 (23 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (13 views)
- The Millennials Kyoto - Next Generation Japanese Capsule Hotel (13 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (13 views)
- Morita Holdings Corporation - Fire Trucks and Fire Extinguishers Manufacture (13 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (12 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (12 views)