As electronics continue to grow smaller and lighter, the press products required to produce these items also require extremely advanced technology and quality, such as allowable tolerances of less than 0.01 mm. Specializing in drawing, our firm is able to handle everything from prototyping to mass production using our own in-house designed dies to provide a wide array of processing, including cupping, box forming, and deep drawing.
We specialize in precision drawing. From around 4 mm in diameter to items the size of your palm, we have extensive manufacturing experience. Our in-house developed sequential dies and transfer dies utilize die designs optimized for drawing and deliver quality which other companies cannot match.
Our principal products are mainly used as parts and include miniature motors, temperature sensors, LED heat sinks, aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps, and micro electromagnetic clutches. In addition, we have also begun to engage in MIM (metal injection molding) production with partner factories in recent years. In addition to press working, we also have a record as a specialized trading company in the metalworking industry and can meet the value analysis/value engineering proposals needs of companies.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (6 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (3 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (3 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (3 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (2 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (2 views)
- Morinaga & Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (2 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (2 views)