As electronics continue to grow smaller and lighter, the press products required to produce these items also require extremely advanced technology and quality, such as allowable tolerances of less than 0.01 mm. Specializing in drawing, our firm is able to handle everything from prototyping to mass production using our own in-house designed dies to provide a wide array of processing, including cupping, box forming, and deep drawing.
We specialize in precision drawing. From around 4 mm in diameter to items the size of your palm, we have extensive manufacturing experience. Our in-house developed sequential dies and transfer dies utilize die designs optimized for drawing and deliver quality which other companies cannot match.
Our principal products are mainly used as parts and include miniature motors, temperature sensors, LED heat sinks, aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps, and micro electromagnetic clutches. In addition, we have also begun to engage in MIM (metal injection molding) production with partner factories in recent years. In addition to press working, we also have a record as a specialized trading company in the metalworking industry and can meet the value analysis/value engineering proposals needs of companies.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (157 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (117 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (94 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (88 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (83 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (83 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (77 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (64 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (61 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (52 views)