GROUND Inc., founded in 2015, is designs and developer a cloud based logistics platform. The company provides innovative solutions based on the world’s most advanced technologies in the logistics and distribution industry (LogiTech), aiming to achieve Intelligent Logistics (R), its original concept that applies the latest technologies such as AI and robotics.
- Logistics Cash-Flow optimizing software
Dynamic Allocation System (DyAS)(DyAS) helps create field environments where operation is possible even without an experienced manager present by transforming what are conventionally personal management tasks into explicit knowledge.
- Goods-to-Person Robotic System
Goods-to-Person Robotic System “Butler” is a revolutionary logistics robot system to achieve labor savings in a logistics center. Robots that move across the floor of a logistics center position themselves under portable shelves and deliver products to workers as an entire shelf.
- All-round logistics consulting
GROUND conduct their activities based on an accumulation of expertise and knowledge combined with the San-Gen-Shugi methodology (actual place, actual thing, actual situation), and help your company achieve highly effective.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (3 views)
- Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (2 views)
- Fujico Co., Ltd. - Metal Surface Treatment Service for 60 Years (2 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (2 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (2 views)
- Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (2 views)
- Japan's First AI Chatbot for Travel - Bespoke Inc. (2 views)
- teamLab Inc. - Artists in various fields gathered to collaborate the natural world (1 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (1 views)