GROUND Inc., founded in 2015, is designs and developer a cloud based logistics platform. The company provides innovative solutions based on the world’s most advanced technologies in the logistics and distribution industry (LogiTech), aiming to achieve Intelligent Logistics (R), its original concept that applies the latest technologies such as AI and robotics.
- Logistics Cash-Flow optimizing software
Dynamic Allocation System (DyAS)(DyAS) helps create field environments where operation is possible even without an experienced manager present by transforming what are conventionally personal management tasks into explicit knowledge.
- Goods-to-Person Robotic System
Goods-to-Person Robotic System “Butler” is a revolutionary logistics robot system to achieve labor savings in a logistics center. Robots that move across the floor of a logistics center position themselves under portable shelves and deliver products to workers as an entire shelf.
- All-round logistics consulting
GROUND conduct their activities based on an accumulation of expertise and knowledge combined with the San-Gen-Shugi methodology (actual place, actual thing, actual situation), and help your company achieve highly effective.
Top Ads Today
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (32 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (31 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (26 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (24 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (24 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (22 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (20 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (20 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (19 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (19 views)