- Company Name: Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Naka-ku, Hamamatsu City
- Street: 325-6, Sunayama-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 430-8587
- Phone: +81 53-452-2141
- Website: http://www.hamamatsu.com
- Contact: http://www.hamamatsu.com/jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 10/10/2017 1:24 pm
- Expires: 82 days, 9 hours
Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. established in 1953, is a manufacturer of photomultiplier tubes, imaging devices, light sources, opto-semiconductors, and imaging and analyzing systems and their applied instruments for scientific, technical and medical use.
Hamamatsu Photonics products and technology include optical sensors, light sources, and systems that use these components. Those are widely used for state-of-the-art medical equipment, test and inspection systems, microscopes that reveal the functions of cells, and giant telescopes that explore the mysteries of the universe.
Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. was formerly known as Hamamatsu TV Co., Ltd. Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan, and expanding business in overseas such as US, Gemany, France, Russia, Italy, South Africa, China and Taiwan.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (29 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (24 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (24 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (23 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (21 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (20 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (20 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (20 views)
- LeapMind Inc. - R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning (16 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (15 views)