- Company Name: Hanaharu Shuzou
- State/Prefecture: Fukushima
- City/Town/Village: Aizuwakamatsu,
- Street: Omimae 24-1 Kozashimachi Oaza Nakashigo,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 965-0065
- Japan Office: Fukushima
- Website: http://hanaharu.co.jp
- Listed: 09/05/2013 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
For 300 years, we have continued to brew sake in Aizu, Fukushima, a region known for its high-quality rice. Along with the region’s abundance of pure, clean water, this rice is essential to the production of excellent sake. Its climatic feature of having four distinct seasons with heavy snowfall and cold temperature is also a significant factor to sake brewing.
Junmai sake made with only rice, water and koji mold. It is carefully aged at a low temperature to give a natural flavor. This rich and peaceful Japanese sake pairs well with meals.
- Junmai Ginjo
This Junmai Ginjo Japanese sake comes in a clear and light color. It is professionally brewed with polished rice at a favorable low temperature. Nicely packaged in a paper box, this refined Japanese sake makes a delightful gift for friends.
- Junmai Daiginjo
Junmai Daiginjo sake brewed with highly polished rice. It is made with precise methods and aged at a low temperature carefully. This fragrant Japanese sake is a great addition to your dinner table.
- Moeshu(Moe Sake)
Moeshu is local sake which features moe/bishoujo characters Sakura Yae on the label of the bottles. The girls are designed by Arai Cherry and Sae Ishikawa who are famous bishoujo designer.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Subaru All-New WRX and WRX STI Awarded “2014 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK (TSP)”
- Barasu: “To Expose” – Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle
- Power Bank System Co, Ltd. – Floating Solar Power Generation System (Ukishima System)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. – Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market
- Sumita Optical Glass, Inc. – Optical Glass Manufacturing and R&D
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (17 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (11 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (7 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (5 views)
- Nikken Engineering Corporation - Advanced Pipe & Tube Bending Technologies (5 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)