- Company Name: Hanaharu Shuzou
- State/Prefecture: Fukushima
- City/Town/Village: Aizuwakamatsu,
- Street: Omimae 24-1 Kozashimachi Oaza Nakashigo,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 965-0065
- Website: http://hanaharu.co.jp
- Listed: 09/05/2013 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
For 300 years, we have continued to brew sake in Aizu, Fukushima, a region known for its high-quality rice. Along with the region’s abundance of pure, clean water, this rice is essential to the production of excellent sake. Its climatic feature of having four distinct seasons with heavy snowfall and cold temperature is also a significant factor to sake brewing.
Junmai sake made with only rice, water and koji mold. It is carefully aged at a low temperature to give a natural flavor. This rich and peaceful Japanese sake pairs well with meals.
- Junmai Ginjo
This Junmai Ginjo Japanese sake comes in a clear and light color. It is professionally brewed with polished rice at a favorable low temperature. Nicely packaged in a paper box, this refined Japanese sake makes a delightful gift for friends.
- Junmai Daiginjo
Junmai Daiginjo sake brewed with highly polished rice. It is made with precise methods and aged at a low temperature carefully. This fragrant Japanese sake is a great addition to your dinner table.
- Moeshu(Moe Sake)
Moeshu is local sake which features moe/bishoujo characters Sakura Yae on the label of the bottles. The girls are designed by Arai Cherry and Sae Ishikawa who are famous bishoujo designer.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (25 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (24 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (21 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (21 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (20 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (20 views)
- LeapMind Inc. - R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning (16 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (16 views)