- Company Name: Hanaharu Shuzou
- State/Prefecture: Fukushima
- City/Town/Village: Aizuwakamatsu,
- Street: Omimae 24-1 Kozashimachi Oaza Nakashigo,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 965-0065
- Japan Office: Fukushima
- Website: http://hanaharu.co.jp
- Listed: 09/05/2013 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
For 300 years, we have continued to brew sake in Aizu, Fukushima, a region known for its high-quality rice. Along with the region’s abundance of pure, clean water, this rice is essential to the production of excellent sake. Its climatic feature of having four distinct seasons with heavy snowfall and cold temperature is also a significant factor to sake brewing.
Junmai sake made with only rice, water and koji mold. It is carefully aged at a low temperature to give a natural flavor. This rich and peaceful Japanese sake pairs well with meals.
- Junmai Ginjo
This Junmai Ginjo Japanese sake comes in a clear and light color. It is professionally brewed with polished rice at a favorable low temperature. Nicely packaged in a paper box, this refined Japanese sake makes a delightful gift for friends.
- Junmai Daiginjo
Junmai Daiginjo sake brewed with highly polished rice. It is made with precise methods and aged at a low temperature carefully. This fragrant Japanese sake is a great addition to your dinner table.
- Moeshu(Moe Sake)
Moeshu is local sake which features moe/bishoujo characters Sakura Yae on the label of the bottles. The girls are designed by Arai Cherry and Sae Ishikawa who are famous bishoujo designer.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Best Shipping Inc. – Import and Export Services
- Brilliant Japanese Product & Packaging Design – Rachel Arandilla
- Japanese firm to expand the “energy from waste” business in Europe
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. – Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics – Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s plan to revive the world’s third-biggest economy
Top Ads Today
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (26 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (24 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (22 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (16 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (15 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (13 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (13 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (12 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (12 views)