- Company Name: Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama
- City/Town/Village: Wakayama
- Street: 689-3, Ogaito
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 649-6272
- Phone: +81-73-477-4435
- Website: http://hanwa-ei.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://hanwa-ei.co.jp/english/mail.html
- Listed: 04/02/2014 10:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1980 we have developed reliable test equipments as our original brand product. We started from 256-pin ESD test equipment for semiconductor devices. Then we have furthered developments such as 1024-pin and wafer compatible. Furthermore we moved to analysis equipments and added to our product line like function tester and TLP test to examine behavior of ESD protection circuits. Our development, productions and sales always responded to our customer needs, which constantly changes over time.
We aim for making reliable products so our customers can trust, and devoting ourselves to technological development that is useful for our society. We continue our relentless challenge to contribute to build the better society, understanding changes of period and society.
- Manufacturing of semiconductor evaluation/measuring instruments
- Development of mechatronics control equipments
Development and sales of analytic equipment and every kind of tester for semicondctors.
Manufacturing process of semiconductor is very complicated, but these process are divided into fifteen groups. HANWA products are installed in the process for wafer inspection and final test. These speciality know-how allows to contribute for the improvement of semiconductor reliability.
- Automated ESD Tester
The test capable of HBM and/or MM with capacitor
- CDM Tester
The tester implements to test the withstand voltage which occurs when the device contact to different electric potential object.
- Wafer ESD Tester
The tester is capable of HBM and/or MM on wafer.
- TLP Tester
The tester can implement simulate operating characteristic of protective circuit In addition capable of the VFTLP test.
- LD/LED ESD Tester
Performs automatic destructive evaluation of Lazer-Power.
Design and manufacture of Electronic Circuit Boards/Electronic devices
Advanced technology that is production facilities and/or test devices offers satisfaction to customer.
- Solution to the theme of technology
- Design for electronic circuit board
- Assembly of electronic devices
- Shipment test with test vector
- Discrimination technology with linear sensor for character/mark
- Development at our own company for software/hardware
- Powerful technology to high frequency
- High-density assembly
- Quality system based on ISO9001
Nothing is as important as our customers and their needs
- Have ordering system that provides full-responsibility and management from development to production.
- Provide ordering system the adjust inspection after customer have designed.
Development/assembly of electronic devices, design of electronic circuit and mounting of electronic parts are strong point in our business.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Talc Products for Paper, Plastic, Paint, and Rubber
- Japan corporate bankruptcies fell to their lowest level in 23 years
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners – Tokyo Office
- Integrated Financial Services – IBJ Leasing Company
- Ikeda Makoto Shop – Saga Rice Manufacturer
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (7 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (6 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (6 views)
- JAPAN SHOP 2014 - The 43rd International Exhibition for Shop Systems and Fixturing (6 views)