- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
3482 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kushima Aoi Farm Co., Ltd. – Production, processing, sales of sweet potato
- Hitachi High-Tech and Air Water Inc., establish joint venture for LNG transport tank container business in Vancouver
- HACHIMAN-KASEI.CO.,LTD – Plastic Manufacturer
- Subaru Forester Awarded MOTOR TREND’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year
- inspec Inc – Automated Optical Inspection Systems