- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
3075 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Yahoo! Japan Helps Blind Kids Search The Internet With 3D-Printing Machine
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of precision machined parts
- Japanese Researchers Discover Compound Effective in Treating Eczema
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. – Urushi Surface Manufacturing
- The Second Opening of Japan – Commentary by Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan