- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (39 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (27 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (19 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (11 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (10 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (10 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (10 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (9 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (9 views)