- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (59 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (8 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (8 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (7 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (6 views)
- Asano Fire-Retardant Lumber Co. Ltd. - CELL+FUNEN (5 views)