- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
2975 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- ONEX Corporation – Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services
- Hand-embroidered carpets integrating excellent design with traditional techniques – Oriental Carpet Mills
- World Bank head optimistic about Abe’s 3rd arrow of Abenomics
- Azuma Foods Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing high quality, safe and healthy food products
- Palestinian Children Fly Kites to message solidarity with Japan from Gaza Strip