- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (12 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (8 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- Oxide Corporation - Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality (6 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (4 views)
- Maruwa Co,. Ltd. - Producing Furoshiki, Noren and Hanten since 1949 (4 views)