- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (157 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (116 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (94 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (88 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (83 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (83 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (77 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (64 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (61 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (52 views)