- Company Name: HOSHAKU BEVERAGE CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Higashihiroshima
- Street: 14-54 Saijonishihonmachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 739-0043
- Japan Office: Hiroshima Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our company was founded as a local ramune soda manufacturer in 1935 in Saijo-cho, Higashi Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima Prefecture, which is one of Japan’s three most famous brewing districts.
An abundant supply of good quality water, which is indispensable in sake brewing, bubbles up here naturally. Not only is the delicious water prized for sake, but it is also outstanding for other products. Using this high-quality water, our company develops highly original beverages suited to people’s tastes and needs in the current age.
With our development technology cultivated over long years, we create wholly originally soft drinks unavailable from other companies, and we offer a wide array of products.
2859 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese government plan robotics and medical market each $12 billion by 2015
- Aso Kuginogama – Ceramic Art
- Ogic Technologies Co.,Ltd. – Surface Finishing Technologies
- Japanese Government to Extend $120 Mil Aid to Kyrgyzstan for improving infrastructure and financial support
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted
Top Ads Today
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (37 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (25 views)
- RUMI JAPAN - Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler (20 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (18 views)
- Japanese Handmade Stuffed Animal Store - NINI & QUINO (12 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (9 views)
- Seiko Coffee Co., Ltd. - We deliver fresh roasted coffee from Japan (9 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (7 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (7 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)