- Company Name: Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Bunkyo-ku
- Street: 2-10-8, Sekiguchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 112-8680
- Phone: +81 3 3943-1111
- Reservation: Check the rooms and rates
- Listed: 10/06/2018 9:15 am
- Expires: 225 days, 21 hours
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo opened in January 2013, and is owned/managed by Fujita Kanko Inc., a publicly-traded tourism industry corporation headquartered in Tokyo with 70 properties/facilities. The hotel’s facilities include: 267 guest rooms/suites, nine restaurants, 38 meeting/banquet rooms, a spa, shops and chapels. Its awards include five red pavilions by Michelin. Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collections.
Japanese gardens were formally established in 1861, in what we called the Meiji era, but it is said this area was already appreciated as beautiful camellia hills with a long history dating back some 700 years. Set within a historic Japanese garden, Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo offers spacious rooms with garden or city views and free Wi-Fi. On-site YU The Spa features massages with scented oils and traditional Japanese hot-spring baths. A glass-enclosed indoor pool and 3 dining options are featured.
The hotel is a 25-minute taxi ride from JR Tokyo Train Station and is a 10-minute walk from Edogawabashi Subway Station. The hotel located in Bunkyo-ku, is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, convenient public transportation and shopping.
Check the rooms and rates, and make a reservation!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (18 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (8 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- Oxide Corporation - Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (4 views)
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD - The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor "ViBRA" (4 views)