Hotel Sonia Otaru will have a soft opening of our new building facing the Otaru Canal with a hot spring bath on the top floor, on Thursday, December 27, 2018. We have a total of 149 rooms, among which 55 rooms are in the new building. A variety of rooms, including Deluxe Family Triple rooms which can be used by up to 4 people, and Canal Superior Twin rooms with canal side view are available for booking.
Superior Twin Room
The source of our natural hot spring bath is the famous “Otaru Canal Hot Spring” in Ironai, Otaru. The type of spring is sodium-chloride and sulfate (weakly alkaline hypotonic hot spring). The salt of chloride hot springs is known to form a thin film on the surface of the skin that helps to keep it warm, expanding the blood vessels and increasing blood circulation. Sulfate hot springs are known to have an anti-aging effect by promoting the formation of collagen. With these combined benefits, we hope that you will have a relaxing time and recover from the fatigue of your trip.
Hot Spring – F
In addition, we are currently renovating our restaurant and cafe and improving the meals that you can enjoy in our hotel. Enjoy our “Ezomae Sushi” that utilizes Hokkaido brand-name seafood to create artistic interpretations of sushi, “Aburi Baru” that serves charcoal-grilled dishes with top-quality ingredients, and our Sushi Bar “Iruonai”, where you can enjoy your food together with our by-the-glass Japanese sake and wine bar, all to be opened on February 4, 2019 in the Grand Opening Renewal of our new building.
A dreamy stay in Otaru. Right in front of the scenic Otaru Canal, our hotel offers the best location for a business stay or a romantic gateway in Hokkaido. HOTEL SONIA Otaru features a great view, spacious, bright rooms which all come with a seating area and antique furnishings. The rooms are also equipped with comfortable beds, a flatscreen TV, a radio, a refrigerator and an en suite bathroom. The high speed Wi-Fi is free of charge and a daily breakfast buffet with Western and local dishes is served at restaurant Sushidokoro Kitahama. Our 24-hour front desk and kind staff is always at your service, speaks your language and will help you with your luggage would you need our free storage services. As for the nearby attractions, HOTEL SONIA Otaru is at walking distance from the so-called Sushi Street, the glass wonders at Otaru Unga Kogeikan and the shopping area Sakaimachi Dori.
Hotel Sonia Otaru is operating by MyStays Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
Check the rooms and rates, and make a reservation!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Oncology, Allergy and Immunology R&D Division of Otsuka Holdings (8 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (6 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (6 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (5 views)