- Company Name: House Foods Group Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 6-3 Kioi-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 102-8560
- Phone: +81-3-3264-1231
- Listed: 08/17/2017 12:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
House Foods Group Inc. is one of Japan’s largest food manufacturers and brands. It began in 1913 in Osaka as Urakami Shoten, and began selling curry in 1926. House Foods is well known for its Japanese curry brands, Vermont Curry, Java Curry. It also manufactures health foods and beverages; processed soy bean products, such as tofu; and baked breads and desserts.
House food celebrated its centennial in 2013, and the company changed the company name from House Foods Corp. to House Foods Group Inc. as same year. For the overseas, they currently operate tofu and soybean business in the U.S., curry business in China, curry restaurant businesses in various countries and are expanding business in Southeast Asia.
About Japanese Curry
Curry was first introduced to diners during a period of time known as the Meiji era, which took place from 1869 to 1913. Cooking with curry originated in India, which at the time was under the administration of the British. Now, curry is one of the most popular dishes in Japan, and there are a survey result Japanese people eat curry three times a month. Japanese curry, made from rice, curry sauce, and a wide variety of vegetables and meat, is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice, kare udon (thick noodles) and kare-pan (bread).
No Curry No Life! | House Foods
How to make Japanese-style curry (Java Curry) | House Foods
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon.
- House Foods product list in Amazon.com
Featured items from Amazon
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables, Hot, 7 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables is a quick, convenient, and authentic curry dish. Just heat and pour over rice or pasta. Hot Sauce.
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables, Medium Hot, 7 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables is a quick, convenient, and authentic curry dish. Just heat and pour over rice or pasta. Medium Hot Sauce.
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables, Mild, 7.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables is a quick, convenient, and authentic curry dish. Just heat and pour over rice or pasta. Mild Sauce.
House Foods Vermont Curry, Mild, 8.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
House Foods unique Vermont Curry roux combines an abundance of flavors for a smooth, delicious and mild spiciness with a touch of apple and honey for a well-rounded palate sensation. Cook as your favorite stew adding meat and vegetables. It is slightly sweeter flavor profile than other curries.
House Foods Wasabi Powder, Super Hot, 2.2 Pound
House Foods super hot wasabi powder is a versatile spice with a stimulating taste. Not only does wasabi powder add a delicious and satisfying punch to recipes it is east to make and ready in no time. It is a must have in any professional chef’s spice rack.
House Foods Ichimi Togarashi Red Pepper, 0.56-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 10)
House Foods Ichimi Togarashi is a Japanese style chili pepper used for soups, teriyaki bowls and noodles. It is versatile topping for any dish.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (31 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (14 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (10 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)
- Oriental Carpet Mills Co., Ltd. - Carpet Design and Manufacturing (8 views)
- Japan Future Eco-Systems Corporation - Generate Energy from Plastic and Food Waste (8 views)
- Manufacturing of Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics - Shinkowa Pharmaceutical (8 views)