- Company Name: inspec Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Senboku
- Street: 79-1 Arayashiki Kumoshikari Kakunodatemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 014-0341
- Listed: 01/17/2013 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INSPEC maintains extensive in-house capabilities in each of the three elemental technologies on which visual inspection is based: image processing technology, mechatronics technology, and optical sensing technology.
We are proud to make maximum of use of our overall capavilities in these inspection technologies to provide optimal solutions in products, technologies, and services that meet sophisticated, state-of-the-art inspection needs.
Inspec has developed and supplied a number of inspection machines for the inspection of semiconductor packages such as lead frames, LCD-COF, BGA, CSP, FC, etc.
Taking full advantage of our highly advanced inspection technologies accumulated through these experiences, we will develop new PCB AOI series products, which are equipped with an image system developed from a totally new idea and can be applied to the next generation PCB.
We believe that the AOI series will do meet the expectations of precision PCB manufacturers that keep evolving.
Our Website: www.inspec21.com/english/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (9 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (5 views)
- Milk and Dairy Products Manufacturer - Minami Nihon Rakuno Kyodo Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (3 views)
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry (2 views)
- Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 - Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Shirataki Sake Brewery Co,. Ltd. - We have more than 150 years of brewing experience in Echigo Yuzawa (2 views)
- Manufacturing sensing and control products - Omron Corporation (2 views)
- No.1 Airline Company in Japan - All Nippon Airways (ANA) (2 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (2 views)