- Company Name: inspec Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Senboku
- Street: 79-1 Arayashiki Kumoshikari Kakunodatemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 014-0341
- Japan Office: Akita Prefecture
- Listed: 01/17/2013 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INSPEC maintains extensive in-house capabilities in each of the three elemental technologies on which visual inspection is based: image processing technology, mechatronics technology, and optical sensing technology.
We are proud to make maximum of use of our overall capavilities in these inspection technologies to provide optimal solutions in products, technologies, and services that meet sophisticated, state-of-the-art inspection needs.
Inspec has developed and supplied a number of inspection machines for the inspection of semiconductor packages such as lead frames, LCD-COF, BGA, CSP, FC, etc.
Taking full advantage of our highly advanced inspection technologies accumulated through these experiences, we will develop new PCB AOI series products, which are equipped with an image system developed from a totally new idea and can be applied to the next generation PCB.
We believe that the AOI series will do meet the expectations of precision PCB manufacturers that keep evolving.
Our Website: www.inspec21.com/english/
2048 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan business community and government cooperate as two wheels under the “Abenomics”
- Protected: Daiichi Fab Tech Co., Ltd. – Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
- InterOpto 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18
- JAPAN SHOP 2014 – The 43rd International Exhibition for Shop Systems and Fixturing
- Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mitsubishi Motors established the charging company