- Company Name: inspec Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Senboku
- Street: 79-1 Arayashiki Kumoshikari Kakunodatemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 014-0341
- Listed: 01/17/2013 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INSPEC maintains extensive in-house capabilities in each of the three elemental technologies on which visual inspection is based: image processing technology, mechatronics technology, and optical sensing technology.
We are proud to make maximum of use of our overall capavilities in these inspection technologies to provide optimal solutions in products, technologies, and services that meet sophisticated, state-of-the-art inspection needs.
Inspec has developed and supplied a number of inspection machines for the inspection of semiconductor packages such as lead frames, LCD-COF, BGA, CSP, FC, etc.
Taking full advantage of our highly advanced inspection technologies accumulated through these experiences, we will develop new PCB AOI series products, which are equipped with an image system developed from a totally new idea and can be applied to the next generation PCB.
We believe that the AOI series will do meet the expectations of precision PCB manufacturers that keep evolving.
Our Website: www.inspec21.com/english/
Top Ads Today
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Omron Corporation - A global leader in automation field such as sensing and control systems (2 views)
- Kochi Ice Co., Ltd. - No. 1 Sorbet in Japan (2 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (2 views)
- Japanese automakers stepping up sales of assistive vehicles (1 views)
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd. - Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer (1 views)
- Komatsu Ltd. - World's 2nd largest manufacturer of construction equipment (1 views)
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (1 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Osaka Head Office (1 views)