- Listed: 10/05/2013 1:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IOFT 2013 – Asia’s Leading Optical Trade Fair
26th International Optical Fair Tokyo
Date: October 9(Wed) – 11(Fri) 2013
Open Hours: 10:00-18:00(10/9, 10) 10:00-17:00(10/11)
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
Organiser: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd. and Fukui Optical Association
International Optical Fair Tokyo, also known as IOFT is regarded as the most well known meeting place where the latest eyewear and related products from all over the world are displayed. This event brings together some of the most renowned names in this sector along with the experts in the field to enable the ideal business to transform into reality. Having established itself as the leading optical fair in Asia since the time of its inception, this outstanding event also seeks to explore the optical market in Asia and also its possibilities for its further expansion and improvement. International Optical Fair Tokyo is also provides the global optical and eyewear companies to make a foray into the fast emerging Asian markets.
International Optical Fair Tokyo has the following major noteworthy features:
- Eyewear Of The Year (EOY) Awards
- Presence of a large number of international brands/designers/manufacturers gather at IOFT
- .All the key buyers in Asia visit and source from the professional industry personnel at the show.
- The ‘Best Dressed Glasses Award.’
- Special IOFT ‘Crossed Media’.
- ‘Tide’-the body of international designers and exhibitors attending the show.
What is EYEWEAR OF THE YEAR?
EYEWEAR OF THE YEAR is one of the industry’s leading awards. It selects and honors distinguished new products excel in design and/or function, to be marketed in the upcoming season. Screening and selection were conducted by the EOY 2014 Award Committee Members.
Men’s Eyewear Category :
Men’s frames which increase one’s attractiveness at all scenes
Ladies’ Eyewear :
Ladies’ frames which highlight elegance, beauty and charm
Kids Eyewear :
Fashionable frames which also excel in function, e.g. durable and flexible, to support children’s growth and lives
Sunglasses & Sports Glasses :
Sunglasses & sporty frames for fashion, sports and driving scenes which excel in design and function
Functions & Technologies :
Frames & sunglasses with innovative technology and/or superiority in function
Invitation Ticket Request (Free)
IOFT Official Site
IOFT Show Management
Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
18F Shinjuku-Nomura Bldg., 1-26-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0570, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3349-8519 / FAX: +81-3-3349-8530
Please check eyewear products and glass products
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD – The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor “ViBRA”
- Japan Pavilion at the New York International Gift Fair 2013
- Roland DG Corporation – Worldwide leader in the Wide-format Printers and 3D modeling industries
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. – We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949
- Fresh Aqua Japan Co., Ltd. – Packaged Drinking Water Manufacturer
Top Ads Today
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier - Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. (34 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (33 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (29 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (20 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (18 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (18 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (16 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (14 views)