ITO Co., Ltd. located in Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture, are manufacturing and sale of medical devices and therapy equipment for hospital and house, rehabilitation equipment, health equipment, beauty equipment and etc.
Since our founding in 1916, ITO has actively incorporated overseas technologies and conducted our own R&D to develop a large number of physiotherapy devices. We started a full-fledged expansion of our business overseas in the 1970s. AT the moment, we export high-quality products to more than 100 countries around the world.
The history of ITO’s product development is the history of tackling the challenge of “small size / advanced functions / top performance.” This dates back to our founder’s desire to “make devices for home treatment widely available to give many people the gift of good health.”
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (12 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (10 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (10 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (8 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (8 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (8 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (8 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (8 views)