- Listed: 07/08/2014 7:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bankruptcies down 9.7% in Jan.-June period
Date: Jul 8, 2014
Source: NHK World
Corporate bankruptcies in Japan fell to their lowest level in 23 years between January and June. This is due to the on-going economic recovery.
Some firms went bankrupt because they were unable to find enough workers in a tightening labor market.
Analysts at private credit research firm Tokyo Shoko Research say 5,073 bankruptcies were recorded in the first 6 months of the year. That’s down 9.7 percent from the same period in 2013.
The total amount of liabilities tumbled 41.4 percent to 10.4 billion dollars.
But labor shortages and rising wages put strains on many businesses, including construction companies.
Ten firms went under because they had difficulty hiring workers.
Another 10 got into financial trouble because of soaring labor costs.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese firm to expand the “energy from waste” business in Europe
- Japan’s Economic to Continue Recovery by Abenomics Strategy
- BioOpto Japan 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems
- Leader in digital imaging solutions – Canon
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (8 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (7 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (6 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (6 views)