- Listed: 07/08/2014 7:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bankruptcies down 9.7% in Jan.-June period
Date: Jul 8, 2014
Source: NHK World
Corporate bankruptcies in Japan fell to their lowest level in 23 years between January and June. This is due to the on-going economic recovery.
Some firms went bankrupt because they were unable to find enough workers in a tightening labor market.
Analysts at private credit research firm Tokyo Shoko Research say 5,073 bankruptcies were recorded in the first 6 months of the year. That’s down 9.7 percent from the same period in 2013.
The total amount of liabilities tumbled 41.4 percent to 10.4 billion dollars.
But labor shortages and rising wages put strains on many businesses, including construction companies.
Ten firms went under because they had difficulty hiring workers.
Another 10 got into financial trouble because of soaring labor costs.
1149 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kubo Industries Co., Ltd.
- Chef Meat Chigusa Co., Ltd. – Japanese High Quality Meat Products
- Suntory will be the World’s 3rd Largest Distilled Drinks Maker
- Isuzu Glass Co.,Ltd. – Optical Filter Glasses and Molded Optics Manufacturer
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export