The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company
- PLANTEC Inc. – Manufacturing of incineration plant and flue gas treatment systems
- Japan Copper-Alloy Products Increased 5.6 Percent in October, Climbing for Fourth Month
- Sanford-Burnham and Daiichi Sankyo are teaming up with to develop drugs to fight the pandemic of cardiovascular-metabolic diseases
- PUES Corporation
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (58 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (49 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (30 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (26 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (24 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (22 views)
- Developing embedded systems and short-range wireless solutions - OTSL (21 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (20 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (19 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (19 views)