The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
2644 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Kawashima Kinzoku Co., Ltd. – Custom-Made Precision Mold Bases
- Kajiwara Inc. – Food Processing & Confectionery Machines
- Accuphase Laboratory, Inc. – Sound System Manufacturer
- SHIMADZU Corporation – Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment
- 3D Seabed Resource Exploration Ship “Ramform Titan” – Petroleum Geo-Services and Mitsubishi Heavy Industry