The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Popular cosmetics “Komenuka Bijin” is born from brewing manufacturer “Nihonsakari”
- Sony’s EX-PC brand Vaio plans to offer at least 4 types of laptop include 2 new products in 2015
- NHK Spring Co., Ltd. – World’s Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer
- inspec Inc – Automated Optical Inspection Systems
- Hitachi High-Tech and Air Water Inc., establish joint venture for LNG transport tank container business in Vancouver
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (3 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer - Kyoto Kimonomachi (2 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- Japanese trading company - Kanematsu Corporation (2 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (2 views)