The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Top Ads Today
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (3 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (3 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (3 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (2 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (2 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (2 views)
- Development and manufacturing of medical equipment - MIZUHO Corporation (2 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)