Japanese Government to Extend $120 Mil Aid to Kyrgyzstan for improving infrastructure and financial support
- Listed: 07/16/2014 11:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japan to extend $120 mil aid to Kyrgyzstan
Date: Jul 16, 2014
Source: NHK World
Japan will extend 120 million dollars in loans to Kyrgyzstan to help the Central Asian country’s efforts to promote democracy. Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida offered the loan at a meeting with Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Erlan Abdyldaev in Bishkek on Wednesday.
The meeting was held on the sidelines of a foreign ministerial meeting Kishida will have with his counterparts from 5 Central Asian countries.
Kishida says this is the first visit by a Japanese foreign minister to Kyrgyzstan in 10 years. He wants to promote the relationship between the 2 countries. He added Japan wants to fully back the nation’s efforts to promote democracy.
Abdyldaev says his country considers Japan its most important partner, and that it needs support. The 120-million dollar loan will be used on disaster prevention and to repair highways.
Japan will also offer financial support to help young Kyrgyz administrative officials study at Japanese universities. Kishida is scheduled to leave for Ukraine after the foreign ministerial meeting.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (26 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (24 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (24 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (23 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (19 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (15 views)
- Japanese Premium Motorcycle Helmets - SHOEI Co. Ltd. (12 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (12 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (11 views)