- Listed: 04/18/2014 1:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japan IT Week Spring 2014
Date: May 14 (Wed) – 16 (Fri), 2014
Time: 10:00-18:00 (Last day until 17:00）
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Organiser: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Official Website: www.japan-it.jp/en/
Japan IT Week is truly Japan’s largest trade show where you can find any kinds of latest IT technologies/solutions. A great number of information systems manager, management executives, sales managers, system integrators and managers from IT system division will visit Japan IT Week to conduct business face to face with exhibitors. Japan IT Week is absolutely meeting point for both IT solution providers and IT system managers.
Government plans to expand its market size to USD 2.4 trillion by 2020.
The information and communication technology (ICT) industry is the largest industry sector in Japan with market scale of USD 1.2 trillion (as of 2011). Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications aims to double the market to USD 2.4 trillion by 2020.
Japanese companies are looking for international business partners.
Due to recent economic conditions and measures against various risks, many Japanese companies are looking for international business partners. Japan IT Week gathers such companies with specific needs and budgets.
- End Users (Information Systems Dept., Corporate Managers/Corporate Management Dept., Sales Dept., General Affairs Dept., Human Resources Dept., Accounting Dept., Audit Dept., Legal Affairs Dept., Systems Software Dept., Network and Communications Dept., Corporate Planning Dept., Web Masters, Website Management Dept., Public Relations/Advertising Dept., Brand Management Dept., Marketing Dept., Sales Planning/Promotion Dept., Administrative Dept., etc.)
- SaaS Providers, Software Development/Systems Development Companies
- System Integrators (SI), Security System Integrators
- Data Center Companies/Providers, Data Center Design/Construction Members, Construction Companies, etc.
- Content Holders (Publication, Video, Broadcasting, Music, Game, etc.)
- Handset Manufacturers, Mobile/Smartphone Vendors
- E-Commerce/Mail Order Business Owners, Specialists from Manufacturers and Retailers, etc.
- 23th SOFTWEAR DEVELOPMENT EXPO
Japan’s largest software development exhibition
- 19th DATA WAREHOUSE & CRM EXPO
Japan’s only exhibition gathering all kinds of data warehouse and CRM solutions
- 17th EMBEDDED SYSTEMS EXPO
Asia’s largest embedded systems technology exhibition
- 16th DATA STORAGE EXPO
Japan’s largest data storage exhibition gathering storage solutions to manage and protect vast amounts of data
- 11th INFORMATION SECURITY EXPO
Japan’s largest information security exhibition
- 8th Web & MOBILE MARKETING EXPO
Japan’s largest exhibition specialised in web and mobile marketing solutions
- 6th DATA CENTER EXPO
Japan’s largest exhibition gathering power-saving, environment-conscious products and solutions for Data Centers.
- 5th CLOUD COMPUTING EXPO JAPAN
Japan’s largest exhibition gathering all kinds of cloud computing products and services
- 4rd SMARTPHONE & MOBILE EXPO
Japan’s leading exhibition featuring a whole range of solutions, applications and services for Smartphone and Mobile
- 3nd WIRELESS M2M EXPO
A special exhibition gathering all kinds of M2M-related products and services
- 2st DIRECT COMMERCE SOLUTIONS EXPO
Japan’s leading exhibition for E-commerce and Online Shopping business
1557 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese house maker, electrical maker and automaker have jointly built new demonstration test house
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. – Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., – Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications
- Toshiba Launches Highly Sensitive 20MP BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- Dentsu Announces “2012 Hit Products in Japan”