- Company Name: Pola Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-ku
- Street: 2-2-3 Nishigotanda
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: 03-3494-7111
- Listed: 08/27/2015 1:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pola was founded in Shizuoka City in 1929. In 1940, it became a corporation as POLA Chemical Industries, Inc. In 1946, POLA Cosmetics, Inc. was established, separating the cosmetics sales business from POLA Chemical Industries, Inc. The company was formerly known as POLA Cosmetics, Inc. and changed its name to POLA Inc. in July 2007.
The company offers its products through its 50 department stores (4,600 shops) in Japan, and They doing business in 9 countries ( as of 2016/12 ) such as China, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, and Ukraine.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Dietary supplement “Spirulina” and “Organic Germanium” – Japan Algae Co., Ltd.
- Japan consumer sentiment up for 2nd straight month after a tax hike in April
- Japanese drink maker plans to launch children’s time-capsule cans, and land it on moon
- World’s leading manufacturer of interactive pen tablets and displays – Wacom
- Workers in Japan are again seeing rising sales after a tax hike in April
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (5 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (5 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (4 views)
- Boston Club Co., Ltd - Designer Eyeglasses (4 views)
- Shizuoka Chatsutei Inc. - Manufacturing green tea for over 100 years (4 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (4 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (4 views)