- Listed: 05/24/2013 9:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
JETRO will exhibit at the Summer Fancy Food Show 2013 on June 30, 2013
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) will present the Japan Pavilion at the Summer Fancy Food Show 2013 in New York City from June 30 – July 2. We will feature respective vendors from Japan with their prideful high quality products and regional specialties. Products on display range from Yuzu products, green teas, artisanal pure sesame oils, Mentai caviar and more. They were meticulously chosen for their quality, rarity and health conscious products, some of which are making their international debut.
Exhibitors at Japan Booth Summer Fancy Food Show 2013:
- Company Name: Japan Greentea Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Kanefuku America
- Company Name: Kochi ice Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Kuki Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Manten-hoshi
- Company Name: Ougaku Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: The Torigoe Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name: Tosa Reihoku Agricultural Cooperatives
For more information, please click here
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (Japan Pavilion:Level 3, Hall 3-E, Booth 133)
655 W 34th St. New York, NY 10001
Website: Summer Fancy Food Show
About the Fancy Food Shows:
Since 1955, the Fancy Food Shows have been North America’s largest specialty food and beverage marketplace. Between the Winter Show in San Francisco and the Summer Show in New York City, the Specialty Food Association events bring in more than 40,000 attendees from more than 80 countries and regions to see 260,000 innovative specialty food products, such as confections, cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more.
Only Specialty Food Association Members can exhibit at the Shows, where retailers, restaurateurs, distributors and others discover innovative, new food and beverage products. The Shows are attended by every major food buying channel, influential members of the trade and consumer press and other related businesses.
- Specialty Food Association, Inc.
1144 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese smartphone makers introduce unique features abroad
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. – 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes
- Japanese researchers succeeded in controlling the progression of ALS, in mice by transplanting cells made from iPS cells
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine – Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation – Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots