- Company Name: Central Japan Railway Company
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City
- Street: 1-1-4, Meieki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 450-6101
- Website: http://english.jr-central.co.jp/
- Listed: 06/06/2017 11:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Central Japan Railway Company established in 1987, engages in the railway and related businesses in Japan. The company operates through Transportation, Merchandise and Other, Real Estate, and Other segments. It primarily operates Tokaido Shinkansen, a transportation artery that links metropolitan areas of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka, as well as operates a network of 12 conventional lines centered on the Nagoya and Shizuoka areas. JR Central’s headquarter is located in Nagoya, Japan.
The core of JR Central’s operations is the Tokaido Shinkansen, the main transportation artery linking Japan’s principal metropolitan areas of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka. The company also operates a network of 12 conventional lines centered on the Nagoya and Shizuoka areas.
The company provides railway business and bus, logistics, travel agency, advertising, linen supply, track maintenance and inspection, construction and construction consulting, and contracted accounting and financial services; and manufactures, maintains, and repairs railway rolling stock and machinery.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (4 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (4 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (3 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (3 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (3 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (3 views)
- Japanese Premium Motorcycle Helmets - SHOEI Co. Ltd. (3 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (3 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (3 views)