- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (23 views)
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. - Providing logistics systems and material handling equipment (17 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (15 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (14 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (12 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (9 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (9 views)