- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (23 views)
- MISUMI Group Inc. - We serves the mechanical components for over 130,000 customers worldwide (18 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (17 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (15 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (14 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (14 views)
- Pacific Engineering Corporation - 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)