- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: 228 days, 7 hours
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
672 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: OSK Global Business Promotions
- Member Since: 12/02/2016
Other items listed by OSK Global Business Promotions
- OSK Global Business Promotions – Connecting Your Business to Japanese Markets
- Japanese Traditional Sail Canvas Bags – Matsuemon ho
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier – Kobe Isoda Farm
- Hand & Foot Bath Machine – Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) – Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings