- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka
- Street: 2-5 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 540-0029
- Phone: +81-6-4792-8966
- Website: http://oskkaigai.wixsite.com/kanesu
- Listed: 01/12/2017 2:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment in 1935, Kanesu Seimen has been manufacturing Somen(Japanese thin wheat noodle), Soba(Japanese buckwheat noodle), Udon(Japanese wheat noodle), and Chinese dried noodles(Ramen). Kanesu Seimen is one of major noodles maker in Japan, and they produce very unique products such as “Hello Kitty” matcha green tea soumen noodle and “Moe character” noodles. For more details about Kanesu Seimen, please click here.
How to boil Kanmen (Japanese Dry Noodle)
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- Put dried noodles in the boiling water and stop fire.
- Close the cap of a pan and leave it in the time according to notation for packages.
- Put it up to a colander and cook it
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (8 views)
- Takara Bio Inc. - World Leader in Biotechnology Research and Development (4 views)
- Miyazaki Pork Products - Kyodo Farm Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)
- RC Solution Co. Ltd., - Providing the Earthquake Early Warning with Mobile App (4 views)
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. - Supplying office products such as multifunction devices and printers (4 views)
- Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. - Supplying high quality Japanese tool brand since 1892 (4 views)
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Chemicals, fibers and high performance material manufacturer (4 views)
- Sumitomo Forestry Co., Ltd. - Comprehensive housing and wood products corporation (4 views)