- Company Name: Kao Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 1-14-10 Nihonbashi Kayabacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 103-8210
- Phone: +81-03-3660-7111
- Website: http://www.kao.com/global/en/worldwide/
- Listed: 05/22/2018 6:00 am
- Expires: 101 days, 5 hours
Kao Corporation is a chemical and cosmetics company headquartered in Tokyo. Kao was established in 1887 by Tomiro Nagase as a manufacturer of domestic toiletry soap. The company operates through four segments: Beauty Care Business, Human Health Care Business, Fabric and Home Care Business, and Chemical Business.
- Beauty Care Business
Cosmetics; Skin and body care products, such as facial and body cleansers; and hair care products, including shampoos and conditioners, and hair styling agents, as well as hair coloring and permanent wave products under the Sofina, Kanebo, Molton Brown, Bioré, Jergens, Asience, John Frieda, and Goldwell brands.
- Human Health Care Business
Functional health beverages; Feminine and baby care products, such as sanitary napkins and baby diapers; and oral care products under the Laurier, Merries, Pyuora, Clear Clean, and Bub brand names.
- Fabric and Home Care Business
fabric care products, including laundry detergents, fabric softeners, and bleaching agents; and home care products comprising dishwashing detergents and house cleaning products under the Attack, Haiter, Magiclean, Humming, Family, CuCute, and Quickle brand names.
- Chemical Business
Oleo chemicals; performance chemicals; specialty chemicals; and fat and oil derivatives and surfactants, functional polymers, and fragrances under the KALCOL, EMAL, MIGHTY, and TUFTONE brands. This segment serves the paper and pulp, food products, pharmaceutical products, electronics, civil engineering and construction, information media, electronics, and other industries.
Kao beauty celebrates the beauty of life itself – drawing out each individual’s natural beauty to give people a feeling of joy in their own unique radiance every day. Our brands weave together function and emotion by delivering tangible effects born of R&D excellence, as well as appealing to the five senses, through feel, scent and design.
- John Frieda
- Molton Brown
You can purchase their products on sites below. Check the discount items!
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (38 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (36 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (32 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (31 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (30 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (28 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (25 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (16 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (16 views)