- Company Name: KAWANOE ZOKI
- State/Prefecture: Ehime Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kawanoecho, Shikokuchuo
- Street: 1514
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 799-0195
- Japan Office: Ehime
- Website: http://www.kawanoe.co.jp/english/
- Contact: http://www.kawanoe.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 09/22/2013 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Aiming to become the top tissue machine maker in Asia on the wings of our strength in technology
Kawanoe Zoki’s tissue machines hold an impressive share of the market. More than 80% of the tissue paper and toilet paper manufactured in Japan is made using tissue machines from our company. In recent years inquiries from abroad have increased, and we already supply machine to countries including China, South Korea, and Taiwan. Now Asia is making the most notable growth in the paper industry. Kawanoe is also looking to expand fully into Southeast Asia to become the region’s top tissue machine maker.
Paper is essential to your daily life. Kawanoe Zoki’s development capabilities automate six papermaking functions – papermaking, winding, cutting, folding, wrapping, milling. All of KAWANOE employees take on challenges to develop new machines which satisfy the industry’s demand, such as energy-saving and space-saving, as well as automation. It is our mission to develop innovative machines and satisfy customer needs by our broad range of technological expertise with flexibility.
- Top-class papermaking technologies
Kawanoe Zoki is an industry leader in the development of tissue machines. The “BestFormer” Yankee paper machine that we developed offers uniform sheet formation, boosts production efficiency, has energy-saving specifications, realized superb ease of operation, and is compact in design. Also, the paper quality it produces is unparalleled.
- We develop and manufacture many original machines
We have also developed and manufactured interfolders, fully automatic roll wrapping machines, and numerous other machines of original design. Our fully automatic random roll wrapping machines for newsprint paper and printing paper have garnered an overwhelming share of the market in Japan.
- Our development concept is “Quality + Economics”
Kawanoe has always sought feedback on our products from the viewpoint of power consumption so we can produce machines with lower power and thermal energy requirements. We have made constant developmental modifications, aiming for a consistently high level in both quality and economic efficiency. We are also working on new energy-saving designs, utilizing our wealth of experience in numerous technical tie-ups with overseas companies.
- Patented “BestFormer”
“Former” is the heart of paper machine. Our BestFormer yankee paper machine has 80% of market share in Japan. Our BestFomer operates at the lowest running cost in the industry while realizing eco-friendly.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Nippon Telex System Co., Ltd. – Information and Communication Technology(ICT) Equipment
- Hitachi Advanced Collaboration System First to Be Qualified as a Lync Extensibility Application under the Microsoft Lync ISV Qualification Program
- Ohtsuki Seiko Co., Ltd. – Our precision gears hold over 30% market shares in Japan
- Japan corporate bankruptcies fell to their lowest level in 23 years
- Industrial Robots – FANUC LTD.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (26 views)
- Developing embedded systems and short-range wireless solutions - OTSL (11 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (8 views)
- KOYOH Co., LTD. - Eco-Bio Block Creates Clear Water by Natto (Fermented Soybean) Bacillus (5 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (4 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (4 views)
- Alone Co.,Ltd. - Manufactures precision parts through photochemical process. (4 views)
- inspec Inc - Automated Optical Inspection Systems (3 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (3 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (3 views)