- Company Name: Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Fushimi-ku
- Street: 6 Takeda Tobadono-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 612-8450
- Phone: 81-(0)75-623-0311
- Website: http://www.kccs.co.jp/
- Listed: 08/30/2015 10:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (KCCS) is a subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation and began operation in 1995 as an information and communication systems company. KCCS is a provider of ICT, telecommunications engineering, environment and energy engineering and management consulting services.
KCCS support global expansion of Japanese companies, especially in Asia where many Japanese companies are actively expanding.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- ACT System Ltd.
- Japan’s top information service firm, Recruit Holdings, applying to Tokyo Stock Exchange. It’ll be largest initial public offering this year
- JMA to host a 3D printer exhibition in October 2013
- TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services
- Sony’s EX-PC brand Vaio plans to offer at least 4 types of laptop include 2 new products in 2015
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (40 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (39 views)
- Japanese researchers succeeded in controlling the progression of ALS, in mice by transplanting cells made from iPS cells (29 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (23 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (14 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (13 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (12 views)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (11 views)