- Company Name: Kisarazu Washington Hotel
- State/Prefecture: Chiba Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kisarazu City
- Street: 1-2-1, Yamato
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 292-0805
- Phone: 0438-42-1122
- Listed: 11/01/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kisarazu Washington Hotel opened in Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture on October 28, 2017. The hotel will be the 26th and newest property in the Fujita Kanko‘s Washington Hotel brand, a collection of modestly-priced, simple yet functional hotels located in key destinations throughout Japan.
Kisarazu, a port city located on the Boso Peninsula east of Tokyo on Tokyo Bay, boasts easy access to key locations around Tokyo via the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line, a bridge-tunnel connecting Kisarazu and Tokyo-neighboring Kawasaki. This route provides fast access to Haneda airport (approximately 30-minute drive), and Tokyo’s city center (approximately 50-minute or longer drive). Public transportation also connects Kisarazu with these gateway destinations, as well as with popular leisure spots all over the Boso Peninsula, such as the 41-mile long Kujukuri Beach and others offering scenic beauty and seasonal activities surrounded by nature.
“Our Washington Hotel brand stands for affordable comfort and convenience,” said Akira Segawa, President and CEO of Fujita Kanko. “Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Washington Hotels are situated in prime locations, and Kisarazu is a perfect addition to our current roster. Although somewhat under-rated, Chiba is a popular leisure destination for Japanese, and we want to help international visitors discover it.”
The 146-room hotel is conveniently located only one minute from the Kisarazu Japan Railway (JR) station. All guest rooms feature separate toilets/bathrooms for additional comfort. The hotel facilities include a banquet room and a restaurant featuring an open kitchen that serves dishes prepared with fresh local produce and seafood from Chiba. Rack rates are 12,960 yen for single rooms and 16,200 yen for double rooms.
Check the rooms and rates, and make a reservation!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (40 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (27 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (20 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (12 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (11 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (10 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (10 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (10 views)