- Company Name: Kotobuki Sangyo
- State/Prefecture: Hokkaido
- City/Town/Village: Sapporo
- Street: 2-2-30 Kita 3o Higashi Chuo
- Zip/Postal Code: 060-0033
- Website: http://www.kotobuki-sangyo.com/en/
- Listed: 05/24/2013 7:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kotobuki Sangyo Co., Ltd. contributes to the enhanced value of the customer’s product
Since the time it was established, Kotobuki Sangyo Co., Ltd. has continued to endeavor to provide our customers with parts and machinery of the appropriate quality and price, in response to problems, at times of short notice, and in line with the delivery dates requested by our clients. The continuation of such service formed the foundation of trust and led to the joint development of the hot mill roller guide with the Fuji Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. Muroran Works, which struggled with measures against defects during stainless rolling. Painstaking effort was poured into undeveloped work that did not infringe overseas product patents, and the resulting new technology contributed to the increase in value of products from the Muroran works.
Forty years on and currently we are proud to have gained close to an 80% share of the domestic market, with the focus on developing, designing, manufacturing and marketing not only roller guides but also rolling mill peripheral devices as tools for solving the problems and fulfilling the detailed wishes of our customers.
In the overseas market, too, since the 1970s, our roller guides have been utilized and achieved success at plants in the United States and other regions around the world.
Currently, mechatronics using hydraulic transmission and the like are contributing greatly to increased energy efficiency within plants, and are favored by many customers. Kotobuki roller guides are now indispensable in the world-renowned Japanese steel industry, as a tool vital for the manufacture of high quality, high value-added products. Whether it’s special steel for automobiles and construction machinery or the shape and bar rolling of high-strength deformed steel for high-rise building construction, Kotobuki Sangyo Co., Ltd. roller guides, automated control guides and ancillary equipment for rolling mills can no doubt contribute to improved production and increased product value at your company.
Core Product: Hot Rolling Mill – “Roller Gides”
Kotobuki Sangyo roller guides are now indispensable in the world-renowned Japanese steel industry, as a tool vital for the manufacture of high quality, high value-added products. Whether it’s special steel for automobiles and construction machinery or the shape and bar rolling of high-strength deformed steel for high-rise building construction, Kotobuki Sangyo Co., Ltd. roller guides, automated control guides and ancillary equipment for rolling mills can no doubt contribute to improved production and increased product value at your company.
For more details, click here.
- Rolling Mill Machine Design and Sales
- Waste Tyre Recycling Machine Design and Sales
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution
- INTERPHEX JAPAN 2014 – 27th Int’l Pharmaceutical R&D and Manufacturing Expo/Conference
- Surf Beverage, Inc. – Manufacturing over 200 beverages brands
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 – Suntory Holdings Limited
- NEC’s Face Recognition Technology Ranks First in National Institute of Standards and Technology
Top Ads Today
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Supplier - Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. (34 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (33 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (29 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (20 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (19 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (19 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (16 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (14 views)