- Company Name: Kubota Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Naniwa-ku
- Street: 1-2-47, Shikitsu-higashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 556-8601
- Website: http://www.kubota-global.net
- Listed: 08/31/2014 1:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kubota Corporation is manufactures and sells a range of machinery, and other industrial and consumer products such as tractors and agricultural equipment, engines, construction equipment, vending machines, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps and equipment for water purification, sewage treatment and air conditioning.
Kubota Corporation was established in Osaka Prefecture in 1890, and there are 58 office (as Apr. 2017) in overseas such as Asian countries, North America, Europe, and other countries.
- Agricultural machinery
Kubota has contributed to the evolution of Japan’s agricultural industry and produced agricultural machinery focused on rice cultivation that ensures customers’ trust through solid technology and quality. As a leading company in the Japanese agricultural machinery market (tractors, combine harvesters, rice transplanters), Kubota has contributed to streamlining and labor-savings in the agricultural industry.
- Pipe systems and water treatment facilities
Represented by the ductile iron water pipes passed down since foundation as its core business boasting the largest share in Japan, Kubota is a comprehensive manufacturer of water-related products, from the intake of water to its discharge, including major products such as pumps, valves and water treatment facilities.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (37 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (14 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (12 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (11 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- SAIJOINX Co., Ltd - Precise Metal Stamping & Insert Molding Manufacturer (10 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (9 views)