- Company Name: Kubota Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Naniwa-ku
- Street: 1-2-47, Shikitsu-higashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 556-8601
- Website: http://www.kubota-global.net
- Listed: 08/31/2014 1:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kubota Corporation is manufactures and sells a range of machinery, and other industrial and consumer products such as tractors and agricultural equipment, engines, construction equipment, vending machines, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps and equipment for water purification, sewage treatment and air conditioning.
Kubota Corporation was established in Osaka Prefecture in 1890, and there are 58 office (as Apr. 2017) in overseas such as Asian countries, North America, Europe, and other countries.
- Agricultural machinery
Kubota has contributed to the evolution of Japan’s agricultural industry and produced agricultural machinery focused on rice cultivation that ensures customers’ trust through solid technology and quality. As a leading company in the Japanese agricultural machinery market (tractors, combine harvesters, rice transplanters), Kubota has contributed to streamlining and labor-savings in the agricultural industry.
- Pipe systems and water treatment facilities
Represented by the ductile iron water pipes passed down since foundation as its core business boasting the largest share in Japan, Kubota is a comprehensive manufacturer of water-related products, from the intake of water to its discharge, including major products such as pumps, valves and water treatment facilities.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine – Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Kenki Co., Ltd. – Sludge Waste Dryer
- Eco Research Institute Ltd. (ERI) – Industrial Waste Recycling Solutions
- Kyowa Giken – Pneumatic Pitching Machine “TOPGUN”
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (28 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (28 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (19 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)
- Industrial work glove manufacturer - Wincess Corporation (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (16 views)