- Company Name: LINTEC Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Itabashi-ku
- Street: 23-23, Honcho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 173-0001
- Phone: +81-3-5248-7711
- Website: http://www.lintec-global.com
- Listed: 09/20/2017 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LINTEC (formerly FUJI SHOKAI) is a comprehensive manufacturer of adhesive-related products established in Tokyo in 1934. The company started manufacturing and sales of gummed tapes, and expanded its business into various fields including adhesive products and related equipment.
Now, LINTEC has six production sites in overseas such as China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada, USA. They has offices in each country to strengthen the local network, 15 offices in USA, 5 offices in Europe and the Middle East, 12 offices in China and 22 offices in Asia Pacific (as of 2017). LINTEC considering further expand its overseas network with an emphasis on Europe and the Americas.
The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (5 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (4 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (3 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (3 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (3 views)
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments (3 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (3 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (3 views)