- Listed: 01/19/2013 9:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Looks Like a Bicycle, Runs Like a Motorcycle
News Source: Great Gear – NHK WORLD
This electric-powered motorcycle called “ISOLA” was developed by the owner of an auto repair shop specialized in converting conventional engine automobiles into electric vehicles. He wanted to create a daily means of transportation that was more practical. But EVs are extremely costly, and so he realized that decreasing the number of battery cells and reducing the vehicle’s weight was the solution. He also thought that if he made it a two-wheeler, it would be even more efficient.
The ISOLA was made into a foldable type to allow it to be easily carried inside your car then used as a means of transportation around your destination. A battery of tests is performed to ensure the safety of this revolutionary vehicle.
1420 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. – Traditional Craftwork “Tamamushi Lacquerware”
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI)’s 1st Foreign Launch Order in Japan
- Japanese Companies Shift Investment To Vietnam As Thailand And China Become Less Attractive
- Hand-embroidered carpets integrating excellent design with traditional techniques – Oriental Carpet Mills
- MARUHON GOMAABURA (Sesame Oil) – 288 Years of History