- Company Name: Maruya Hatcho Miso Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Okazaki
- Street: 52-11 Hatchocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 444-0923
- Japan Office: Aichi Prefecture
- Listed: 01/09/2013 9:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Maruya Hatcho Miso Co., Ltd.
Produces hatcho miso bean paste by traditional methods, passing the traditional taste and culture to modern society
Since its establishment in 1337, while Maruya Hatcho Miso maintaining its traditional production methods of hatcho miso bean paste and handing down the traditional taste and methods to modern society, Maruya Hatcho Miso has been focusing on the export of hatcho miso. Maruya has also acquired ISO9001 certification and has introduced the latest management style.
- Organic Hatcho Miso 400g
Only organic soybeans are used in koji to produce Hatcho miso. Organic JAS certified product.
- Hatcho Miso 300g Cup
Produced with the natural production method by placing soybean koji in a wooden barrel for two summers and two winters.
Maruya Hatcho Miso was established in 1337 in Hachijo-machi (formerly known as Hatcho Village), a hatcho (“8 cho,” ancient unit of length, converted into approximately 870 m). This area was an important spot for land and water traffic when the old Tokaido Road existed and boat transportation along the Yahagi River was common. In the Edo era, there were Doba (boat slips) and Shioza (exclusive salt merchants), enabling the company to obtain soybeans and salt to make hatcho miso and to transport it by boat. Hatcho miso was appreciated among samurai warriors in the Mikawa region and was favored by the clan. With the development of the Tokaido Road, hatcho miso became well known. The traditional production method of hatcho miso is to place the koji in a wooden barrel, to pile up stones in a pyramid shape by hand to press the koji and to naturally ferment the ingredients for two summers and two winters. Maruya Hatcho Miso stubbornly maintains this production method and will continue to produce hatcho miso in this way.
Our Website: www.8miso.co.jp/english.html
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- IBIDEN Co., Ltd. – Development of PWB Products, Carbon and Ceramic Products
- Space communications infrastructure firm – Infostellar Inc.
- Kashin Maruichi – Wagashi Manufacturer
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. – Providing a variety of components for electronic industry
- Toko Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (19 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (17 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (14 views)
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (12 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (11 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (8 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (8 views)