- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: 144 days, 23 hours
Our Matte Gold Plating is soft gold deposition which closes to the characteristics of the gold, and has purity 99.9% or more. The characteristics of this deposit are good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity, good bondability. The hardness of this deposits is form 80 Hk to 110 Hk. This plating is also used for a reflecting mirror.
Matte Gold Plating’s Properties
- Low contact resistance
- Good bonding & soldering
- Electronics components (Sensors)
- Observation equipment for astronomy
Example of use
- Company G:
Company G knew us on his way home from the end-user for claiming processing and they visited to us. They wanted to know the reason why the pressure gauge diaphragm of special iron alloy was destroyed in a short period by the metal fatigue. Additionally, he asked us about the solution method for this problem by some surface treatment. We presumed the problem was caused by the hydrogen sulfide contained in the crude oil.
We developed a prototype by our combination technique of plating method and Company G evaluated our surface treatments of this prototype. Although sand and sulfide contained in the crude oil and exposure time to the oil were unknown, the parts treated by our developed process enabled to be use for seven years and the life of the part were revealed for more than three years even under the severe environment. Our surface treatment was able to significantly improve the life of G’ parts.
- Company V:
Company V visited us to ask our advice for maintaining low-contact resistance of gold plating as avoiding the wear. We proposed them to apply the hard gold plating composited nanoparticle diamonds on their products. Our technical division studied the optimum condition for this plating and succeeded to make the co-deposition volume of diamonds stable.
- Company BB:
Since BB Company, which manufactures electronic components, decided to close their in-house plating process, they looked for a subcontractor of plating process, and they approached us. Finally, they selected us as their subcontractor, because we have a long time experience and quality assurance system on the high reliability components such as aerospace, defense, and submarine communication repeaters.
- Company CC:
Since CC Company, which manufactures analytical instruments, decided to close their in-house plating process, they looked for a subcontractor of plating process, and they approached us. The products are small lot quantity, large and strictly prohibited a crack and a dent. We submitted a prototype and they evaluated the appearance, the hardness, the thickness and the purity. As considering our long time experience, careful handling of products and quality assurance system on the high reliability components such as aerospace, defense, and submarine communication repeaters, their plating process was transferred to us and we have continue this production.
- Company W:
Company W, which produced mechanism elements, was looking for a subcontractor to plate nickel, silver, gold and indium. They brought some products which needed to be plated urgently to Mitsuya. We constructed a temporary plating line quickly and corresponded to them speedy. Even though their products were stringent in quality demand as well as delivery time, our technical division supported the production and we could provide the products as satisfying with Company W.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mitsuya Plating
- Member Since: 03/13/2017
Other items listed by Mitsuya Plating
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating – High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering
- Plating processing company, Mitsuya Co., Ltd. expanding service to globally
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating – Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity
- Rhodium Plating – Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (16 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (9 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (6 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (4 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (4 views)
- d-torso - Aki Corporation (4 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (4 views)