- Company Name: Mitsuya Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 3 Chome-8-11, Nishigotanda, Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0031
- Phone: +81-3-3492-7197
- Website: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com
- Contact: http://www.mitsuya-plating.com/contact.php
- Listed: 03/15/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our Matte Gold Plating is soft gold deposition which closes to the characteristics of the gold, and has purity 99.9% or more. The characteristics of this deposit are good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity, good bondability. The hardness of this deposits is form 80 Hk to 110 Hk. This plating is also used for a reflecting mirror.
Matte Gold Plating’s Properties
- Low contact resistance
- Good bonding & soldering
- Electronics components (Sensors)
- Observation equipment for astronomy
Example of use
- Company G:
Company G knew us on his way home from the end-user for claiming processing and they visited to us. They wanted to know the reason why the pressure gauge diaphragm of special iron alloy was destroyed in a short period by the metal fatigue. Additionally, he asked us about the solution method for this problem by some surface treatment. We presumed the problem was caused by the hydrogen sulfide contained in the crude oil.
We developed a prototype by our combination technique of plating method and Company G evaluated our surface treatments of this prototype. Although sand and sulfide contained in the crude oil and exposure time to the oil were unknown, the parts treated by our developed process enabled to be use for seven years and the life of the part were revealed for more than three years even under the severe environment. Our surface treatment was able to significantly improve the life of G’ parts.
- Company V:
Company V visited us to ask our advice for maintaining low-contact resistance of gold plating as avoiding the wear. We proposed them to apply the hard gold plating composited nanoparticle diamonds on their products. Our technical division studied the optimum condition for this plating and succeeded to make the co-deposition volume of diamonds stable.
- Company BB:
Since BB Company, which manufactures electronic components, decided to close their in-house plating process, they looked for a subcontractor of plating process, and they approached us. Finally, they selected us as their subcontractor, because we have a long time experience and quality assurance system on the high reliability components such as aerospace, defense, and submarine communication repeaters.
- Company CC:
Since CC Company, which manufactures analytical instruments, decided to close their in-house plating process, they looked for a subcontractor of plating process, and they approached us. The products are small lot quantity, large and strictly prohibited a crack and a dent. We submitted a prototype and they evaluated the appearance, the hardness, the thickness and the purity. As considering our long time experience, careful handling of products and quality assurance system on the high reliability components such as aerospace, defense, and submarine communication repeaters, their plating process was transferred to us and we have continue this production.
- Company W:
Company W, which produced mechanism elements, was looking for a subcontractor to plate nickel, silver, gold and indium. They brought some products which needed to be plated urgently to Mitsuya. We constructed a temporary plating line quickly and corresponded to them speedy. Even though their products were stringent in quality demand as well as delivery time, our technical division supported the production and we could provide the products as satisfying with Company W.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (19 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (15 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- HOTTA JAPANESE DRUM SHOP - Japanese Traditional Drum Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (10 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (10 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (9 views)