- Company Name: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-ku, Yokohama
- Street: 3-3-1, Minatomirai
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8401
- Phone: +81-045-200-9600
- Website: http://www.mhiengineering.com
- Contact: http://www.mhiengineering.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 02/13/2017 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering offers reliable technologies gained from engineering synergies realized within Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group. MHIENG contributes to the development of society by supplying numerous Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects covering large-scale infrastructure, such as chemical plants, environmental plants, and transportation systems, in many countries and regions around the world.
MHIENG’s engineering capabilities, accumulated from MHI Group’s wide range of global infrastructure projects and products, and its project management abilities, garnered from an abundant record of successful project achievements, are skillfully integrated by highly experienced personnel working in an outstanding system and supported by a powerful network.
Applying its extensive capabilities, MHIENG readily meets diversified customer expectations by undertaking all phases from project planning to basic design, detailed design, procurement, manufacture, construction, commissioning, after-sales service, and Operation & Maintenance (O&M). In this way, MHIENG continues to contribute to the creation of a comfortable lifestyle and enriched society. MHIENG seeks to bring about a reliable future through engineering.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (115 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (52 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (51 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (49 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (37 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (34 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (31 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (31 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (28 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (28 views)