- Listed: 06/29/2013 9:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nano Micro Biz ROBOTECH 2013
The world’s largest fair focusing on Micro/MEMS, Nano technologies & ROBOT technologies
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center), East Hall 2
Date: 03 – 05 July, 2013
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Nano Micro Biz will offer maximum opportunity in order to make new discoveries that can comparatively strengthen the international competitiveness of the company. The event is one of the most premier events held in the industry. Total number of visitors arrived at the show counted to 14,040 for all the concurrent events. Micromachine/Mems will invite many renowned companies like Crestec Corporation, Digital Surf, Fraunhofer Institute For Electronic Nanosystems Enas, Fanuc Corporation, Esashi&Tanaka Lab. Tohoku University and many more. The event will assist the exhibitors in understanding what the customers need. The fair is strictly open for professionals and industry practitioners.
Nano Micro Biz
The main exhibits will showcase a wide array of key devices and the latest technologies related to research and development, fabrication, quality control and countless other applications.
- Nano Micro Processing Equipment
- Design Tool/Technology
- Nano/Micro Applied System/Module
- Printed Electronics Equipment
- Nano/Micro Device
- Nano/Micro Processing Materials, Tools
- Measurement, Inspection & Reliability Testing Machine
- Nano/Micro Functionality Materials
- Packaging Technology/Equipment/Materials
- Nano/Micro Foundry, Contract Processing
- Institute, Organisation, Project
All types of devices and technologies to produce not only service robots but any products have advanced function and competitiveness will be on display.
- Sensor Device
- Information technologies, designing, developing, simulation, control software
- Mechanical components, equipment
- Power supply, battery
- Evaluation, measurement, testing equipment and system
- Robot for research and teaching materials
- Fabrication, manufacturing, assembly
- Other services, consulting
Experts including researchers, developers, engineers and buyers
will gather in search of leading-edge technologies.
Nano Micro Biz
Researcher and engineer requiring nano/micro precision processing which is applied for manufacturing NMEMS sensor, actuator, mirror device, semiconductor, electronic devices. Researcher and engineer who develop medical/bio/chemical/optical devices and equipments.
Researcher, designer and developer dealing in service robots which can make up for low birthrate and aging population, and compensate labor shortage.
Designer and developer engaged in developing equipment including automobile, home appliance, intelligent house,precise machine, industrial machine, using robots technologies like imaging and voice recognition/processing or biosensing and next generation human-machine user interface.
Mesago Messe Frankfurt Corporation
Official Site: Fair Profile
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- ACT System Ltd.
- Toyota and Panasonic Co-developing Cloud Service that Links Cars to Home Appliances
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals – SHIMADZU Corporation
- WAJIMA KIRIMOTO – Kirimoto Wooden Craft Workshop
- Tefco Aomori Co., Ltd. – Clock Face Texture Manufacturer
Top Ads Today
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (11 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (8 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (8 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (7 views)
- Taiseiplas Co., Ltd - Manufacturing of original equipment for variety industrial fields (6 views)
- Subaru's new Safety Systems "EyeSight" Can Recognize Brake Lights and Red Signals (6 views)
- Ishibashiya Co., Ltd. - Konjac noodles are easy to eat and healthy! (6 views)
- Nippon Magnetic Dressing Co., Ltd. - Iron and steel slag recycling business and sales sorting machine (6 views)